Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
2:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you forgot fan boys

and inability or unwillingness to make messups right and pay for it out of your pocket if its your mistake.

Those aren't part of the pattern. In terms of statistical analysis, the results are "outliers" in some cases. The fan boys are not
a part of the equation that makes up the core process. They're a part of the noise that results from the process being exercised.

David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
5:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Those aren't part of the pattern. In terms of statistical analysis, the results are "outliers" in some cases. The fan boys are not
a part of the equation that makes up the core process. They're a part of the noise that results from the process being exercised.
well yous talkin fancier than I can but i disagree JJ. I think the inflated ego and half the mob is comprised of fanboys. We have seen a number come and go over the years. Dean klicketsacket his prodigy Ben, dozer dan, ehp greffard, woodsjunkie, moody jms, Im sure I forgot a number of them. The biggest part of the headache is the fans bickering.

however Im ok with agreeing to disagree on my addition

I think your list is pretty much spot on.

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:22 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yep back to chainsaws that's what we all injury the most well almost women are pretty fun to.:D

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mandolin Orange makes some of the most beautiful music I've ever heard. I like you.

When we got in the car to drive up to Virginia last fall for my Mother's funeral this was the first thing that came up on the audio feed.

Brings tears every time I hear it.

Al Smith

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I figured it out a long time that there is so much bravado about souping up saws most times I don't comment .Years ago on a certain forum the owner lives in a suburb of Denver it just became a pizzen match .Oh did they ever carry on like spoiled 3rd graders ,still might for all I know.Don't care actually ,don't go there .
Much ado about so and so "stealing " somebodies secrets when the truth is there are no secrets .It's just a collection of proven methods perhaps with a different application .I have no desire to engage in senseless diatribe .I can do that other places on the net .

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't make me break out the John Fahey.

havent listened to much of him, ill check it out. got turnt onto leo kottke a long time ago by a guy at work. my music tastes are "eclectic" you could say...not much crossover between 3" of blood fans and leo kottke fans :risas3::risas3: