High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Is this board for hand tools?

Hokie94

New OPE Member
Local time
10:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I'm assuming axes, mauls, hand tools etc?

wildroamer

Winning!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a Fiskers lopper that I take hunting. I can't seem to locate the dol' gum thing, but I really like it. It has teeth in the pivot mechanism that act like a fulcrum, or sum-such, and really increases the amount of grunt you apply.
I'll try to find them.... some more.... and post a pic.

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
9:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 100 posts is so people can try to judge a person's character by what they post. This post will be one of those. Granted I'm not a huge fan of the post limit, at least in some ways, because it can encourage a guy to make unhelpful posts.

Rotty781

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The 100 posts is so people can try to judge a person's character by what they post. This post will be one of those. Granted I'm not a huge fan of the post limit, at least in some ways, because it can encourage a guy to make unhelpful posts.
Sorry. So dang close just trying to get it over with meant no harm.

Rotty781

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Hey nutball. It says fart jokes are allowed lol but I don’t know any. Wouldn’t be any good anyway but this post is 112 I think. So should be good. I’m not here to stick anyone rules changed and I got caught be hind the line is all

ElevatorGuy

It’s up and down ;)
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey nutball. It says fart jokes are allowed lol but I don’t know any. Wouldn’t be any good anyway but this post is 112 I think. So should be good. I’m not here to stick anyone rules changed and I got caught be hind the line is all
What are you trying to sell?