Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
2:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate to bring this up gents.... but pt barnum said there's no such thing as bad publicity. The more this goes on...the harder he laughs. ...all the way to the bank. The harder the push, the more cemented the followers and the more likely they are to donate :confused: to the cause.

Also....to clarify youtube payments.... it's my understanding that I only get paid on monetized vids if someone actually clicks on the ad in the vid. The more views, the more likely someone is to click on the ad.

Ad revenue these days is not nearly as good as one can imagine, and most of my vid's at this point aren't monetized. If one gets millions of views though, then the story changes a bit and ad revenue starts to become real money.

Ftr... I've been doing this youtube stuff for years now and I'm only making 100 bux a month ad revenue. Yes ...I know it's because my vids are so boring. :rolleyes:

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate to bring this up gents.... but pt barnum said there's no such thing as bad publicity. The more this goes on...the harder he laughs. ...all the way to the bank. The harder the push, the more cemented the followers and the more likely they are to donate :confused: to the cause.

Also....to clarify youtube payments.... it's my understanding that I only get paid on monetized vids if someone actually clicks on the ad in the vid. The more views, the more likely someone is to click on the ad.

Ad revenue these days is not nearly as good as one can imagine, and most of my vid's at this point aren't monetized. If one gets millions of views though, then the story changes a bit and ad revenue starts to become real money.

Ftr... I've been doing this youtube stuff for years now and I'm only making 100 bux a month ad revenue. Yes ...I know it's because my vids are so boring. :rolleyes:
i use adblock and i dont watch videos of any length where they just talk but you already knew that lol

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hate to bring this up gents.... but pt barnum said there's no such thing as bad publicity. The more this goes on...the harder he laughs. ...all the way to the bank. The harder the push, the more cemented the followers and the more likely they are to donate :confused: to the cause. :rolleyes:

and the sooner the whole thing comes crashing down

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Jesse Bills

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Do you just have the one saw?
No I have a 372 x torture as well which got me through but it was like torture after that 390 went down so I’m waiting to here about a new job and if I get I will be having another 390 built so I don’t run into this again

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No I have a 372 x torture as well which got me through but it was like torture after that 390 went down so I’m waiting to here about a new job and if I get I will be having another 390 built so I don’t run into this again
Dibs on the 372

Suck it @Dub11

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good job Randy. Honesty doesn't have a cloud or fog you have to squint to see through. It's clear as a sunny day.

Thanks for saying that Bob. I really didn't like to make that video. But.....Harvey kept deleting my replies, so I didn't have much choice. After all, he's the guy that dragged me into it by messing up one of my saw, and then bad mouthing me in a video.

Status
Not open for further replies.