Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
7:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No I have a 372 x torture as well which got me through but it was like torture after that 390 went down so I’m waiting to here about a new job and if I get I will be having another 390 built so I don’t run into this again

Who you gonna get to do that saw? Harvey?

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
8:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for saying that Bob. I really didn't like to make that video. But.....Harvey kept deleting my replies, so I didn't have much choice. After all, he's the guy that dragged me into it by messing up one of my saw, and then bad mouthing me in a video.

I just check his last two videos comments and there were still 6 comments from you on there. Most inviting him to the GTG.

I really doubt IH is going to come to your GTG. I guess some of us will just have to venture to their turf September 18th-20th in Mishawaka, Indiana for Cluckin'Stock.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Who you gonna get to do that saw? Harvey?

don't look at me, I don't know anything about saws

I just check his last two videos comments and there were still 6 comments from you on there. Most inviting him to the GTG.

I really doubt IH is going to come to your GTG. I guess some of us will just have to venture to their turf September 18th-20th in Mishawaka, Indiana for Cluckin'Stock.

you have the complete address?

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Me likes that Idea. Thats not a super long drive for me but don't they charge? Tickets on BBR web page

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
you have the complete address?

Nope, just from what BBR said in a video. Where it originated at Decal's place in Mishawaka.

Me likes that Idea. Thats not a super long drive for me but don't they charge? Tickets on BBR web page

I checked his website, it hasn't been updated for this year. Last year ticket prices were $50 a person.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nope, just from what BBR said in a video. Where it originated at Decal's place in Mishawaka.

I checked his website, it hasn't been updated for this year. Last year ticket prices were $50 a person.

lube? or dry?

66Fleetside

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
FWIW, and someone can correct me if I’m wrong.....

I think the Buckinstock proceeds all go to charity. Some sort of at-risk youth cause maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.