Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:16 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind Worksaws
15 minutes ago
You really shouldn't mention me in your videos, then delete my reply. It's dishonest to your followers.

still there
Yes I still see that one also, but plenty of other stuff has been removed. Furthermore, after reading the comments (as I have done previously also) it is plain to see that his followers are totally blind to his horsefuckery. There is no "saving" them. He's just another internet snake oil salesmen. And the whole "family" thing is just plain creepy to me. Fully grown men (I assume) that have never met the scumbag, calling him Uncle Harv. It's sad and it's weird.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
4:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes I still see that one also, but plenty of other stuff has been removed. Furthermore, after reading the comments (as I have done previously also) it is plain to see that his followers are totally blind to his horsefuckery. There is no "saving" them. He's just another internet snake oil salesmen. And the whole "family" thing is just plain creepy to me. Fully grown men (I assume) that have never met the scumbag, calling him Uncle Harv. It's sad and it's weird.
Sometimes there are kin on these sites though...
360.png 156900.jpg
I'm not sayin', I'm just sayin'...

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
4:16 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He has deleted a heap of my comments.
Because he can’t let forum guys look good when he’s hell bent on keeping the feud going. He’s quite a con man. Preying on people’s loyalty and not allowing the other side of things to be seen. He should go into politics

Status
Not open for further replies.