Not open for further replies.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
11:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But.....he is accepting donations from his followers to help "right the wrong" that us forum guys have done to him.He gave them his PayPal address in the comments.
If they can’t see the con then *f-wordem. They have been warned to an extreme extent but they won’t hear it or open their eyes.

And I would retract any invites to your GTG, it’s just asking for trouble imo.

Last edited:

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
10:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I left this comment on his last video. From what I've been told, he removed it.

"I didn't have a change of heart about what you did to Jesse Bills, nor have I had a change of heart about the quality of work you do. What you did to that man's saw was an abomination. I'd wager that it runs quite a lot worse than a stock saw. I did post a thread on how I do a 390XP cylinder. http://opeforum.com/threads/porting-a-390xp-top-end-for-a-worksaw.19477/

This cylinder was paid for by our forum members, along with a new bottom end. I donated the labor to port it, and a shop in New York donated the labor to assemble it.

Now......about that invite. Of course it's real. I'd rather us all get along. Mending this must begin by you sticking with the deal that you made with Jesse though. You told the man you would give him a refund, and return the ported cylinder you took off of his saw. Do that. Then come to Tennessee and shake my hand, eat my food, and run saws !!!!!"

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The IH customers might better just stay away from any sort of saw get together meets. If they ever watched what real builders can do with a saw they would know he just puts out loud junk. He’s a snake oil salesman nothing more and he left no room for doubt with his last actions
To be honest there's no way a ported saw at least I don't know about his stock rebuilds but I would be sceptical of anything built by him.
They simply won't last
It will lead to unhappy customers
And probably more forum members.

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But.....he is accepting donations from his followers to help "right the wrong" that us forum guys have done to him.He gave them his PayPal address in the comments.

Actually he made 600.00

my point is, he's not getting paid because I watch his video

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

"I didn't have a change of heart about what you did to Jesse Bills, nor have I had a change of heart about the quality of work you do. What you did to that man's saw was an abomination. I'd wager that it runs quite a lot worse than a stock saw. I did post a thread on how I do a 390XP cylinder. http://opeforum.com/threads/porting-a-390xp-top-end-for-a-worksaw.19477/

This cylinder was paid for by our forum members, along with a new bottom end. I donated the labor to port it, and a shop in New York donated the labor to assemble it.

Now......about that invite. Of course it's real. I'd rather us all get along. Mending this must begin by you sticking with the deal that you made with Jesse though. You told the man you would give him a refund, and return the ported cylinder you took off of his saw. Do that. Then come to Tennessee and shake my hand, eat my food, and run saws !!!!!"

maybe i'll just have to repost it and ask why it was deleted

66Fleetside

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

Exceptionally well said. I hope a few folks saw it before it came down.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is a dam shame that today you can’t trust anyone you do business with to be fair and do the job they were paid to do. I hate that you have to go into a business agreement thinking I’m probably going to get screwed. The down side for me in this deal is less trust in people than I had before

While all of this is very true and unfortunate, it will make you appreciate good decent people working for you.

Not that long ago, I was put in that very same place by a man that had been stolen from. I found myself explaining myself, which I shouldn't have to do. In the end he got his saw back from me just like the plan and hopefully his faith was restored in at least part of humanity.

I'd go as far to say you've already found some of those folks, so maybe, you're more lucky than you think.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I made a couple more on that last video. To me, they look to be there. But, I had someone else look, and at least the first one is gone.

Anyone mind checking to see if my comments are there yet?
it was a hour ago
i was trolling lol

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I made a couple more on that last video. To me, they look to be there. But, I had someone else look, and at least the first one is gone.

Anyone mind checking to see if my comments are there yet?

IH doesn't erase comments, we all know that! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.