Status
Not open for further replies.

BlacknTan

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
He likes the attention he's getting on his channel because his subscriber count is going up. He refers to the people defending him as his family.

Always found that kind of odd.... Thinking of folks one has never met as family.

Cyberspace is kind of an odd phenomenon. One can find folks they think they may be able to be friendly with online, but that's still a long way from being friends, much less family..

But, I've often been accused of being "old school.."

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
10:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m glad the injured party now has an awesome saw. The generous acts that made that happen....how cool. Good on you, guys.

I have zero dogs in this fight. I don’t know IH or MM personally, nor any of the involved parties. Apart from the most obvious remaining issues (return of parts and refund)....something that still really bugs me:

IH still claiming some sort of moral high ground.....

* The victory lap video when he received the Hyway cylinder back and concluded it was fine, without checking any numbers or running it on a saw.

* The seemingly sarcastic mention of MM’s invitation to Tennessee GTG, implying it was some sort or trap or whatever, and then baiting his audience to agree with him.

No one likes eating crow. I get that. But surely someone in IH’s circle has informed him that Jesse got basically new saw from the kindness of strangers. Wouldn’t it be better for him to just stop mentioning any of it, rather than to keep gloating? Even if he truly believes his work was acceptable....why keep poking at it?

Everyone on here has a dog in the fight!

We all rely on some blind trust and faith to do business on these forums and if enough people start *s-wordting on it then it's going to keep it from growing or going.

Last edited:

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m glad the injured party now has an awesome saw. The generous acts that made that happen....how cool. Good on you, guys.

I have zero dogs in this fight. I don’t know IH or MM personally, nor any of the involved parties. Apart from the most obvious remaining issues (return of parts and refund)....something that still really bugs me:

* The victory lap video when he received the Hyway cylinder back and concluded it was fine, without checking any numbers or running it on a saw.

* The seemingly sarcastic mention of MM’s invitation to Tennessee GTG, implying it was some sort or trap or whatever, and then baiting his audience to agree with him.

No one likes eating crow. I get that. But surely someone in IH’s circle has informed him that Jesse got basically new saw from the kindness of strangers. Wouldn’t it be better for him to just stop mentioning any of it, rather than to keep gloating? Even if he truly believes his work was acceptable....why keep poking at it?

BS, it's what BS'rs do.

Stump Shot

Disciple of Monkey's
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Always found that kind of odd.... Thinking of folks one has never met as family.

Cyberspace is kind of an odd phenomenon. One can find folks they think they may be able to be friendly with online, but that's still a long way from being friends, much less family..

But, I've often been accused of being "old school.."

Beware of the man that smiles at you when he has no good reason to do so. ;)

logger450

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The IH customers might better just stay away from any sort of saw get together meets. If they ever watched what real builders can do with a saw they would know he just puts out loud junk. He’s a snake oil salesman nothing more and he left no room for doubt with his last actions

Jesse Bills

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

I have not received any of the agreed upon things back from IH even though I have have held up my end to the T. He did not return any of my messages in till yesterday. His response to my message asking what the status of the refund and the MM top end was Soon!! I got that over a week from the last email

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have not received any of the agreed upon things back from IH even though I have have held up my end to the T. He did not return any of my messages in till yesterday. His response to my message asking what the status of the refund and the MM top end was Soon!! I got that over a week from the last email
hes waiting for his clowns to send more saws and money

Jesse Bills

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

We all rely on some blind trust and faith to do business on these forums and if enough people start *s-wordting on it then it's going to keep it from growing or going.
It is a dam shame that today you can’t trust anyone you do business with to be fair and do the job they were paid to do. I hate that you have to go into a business agreement thinking I’m probably going to get screwed. The down side for me in this deal is less trust in people than I had before

BlacknTan

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It is a dam shame that today you can’t trust anyone you do business with to be fair and do the job they were paid to do. I hate that you have to go into a business agreement thinking I’m probably going to get screwed. The down side for me in this deal is less trust in people than I had before

Yes... That's the real cost of this!

And it's just too bad..

tree monkey

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
A damn shame for sure. Hope you get your refund “soon”.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

And that's exactly why I step up to the plate in these situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.