High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Impact of COVID-19 on Business – Oregon would like your feedback

Outdoor Power Opinions

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
12:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hello members of the Outdoor Power Equipment forum. I hope that your family and friends are healthy and well and that you are able to weather the current health crisis we are all dealing with.

Here at Oregon we are trying to understand how the coronavirus is affecting people in the logging industry in the US and Canada. If you have a few minutes I’d like to ask if you could complete this very brief survey to tell us what is happening where you are.

Those completing the survey will receive a $20 Amazon gift card for their time (emailed to you at the end of our study in about 1-2 weeks).

Start the survey here: http://surveys.blount.com/survey/selfserve/203a/200301

Your participation increases the quality and relevance of the data and will help us make more informed decisions as we navigate through this challenging time. This survey will close on Friday, March 26.

Questions? You can email me at: support@outdoor-power-opinions.com

Thank you & be well - Sabrina

Outdoor Power Opinions

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
12:26 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone that has either answered our survey or tried to do so, and I know there were quite a few that did not get through. Please know that I really appreciate all the interest I get when I post on this site, and I hope to include more of you next time I have a research or field testing opportunity.

Our survey will close on Friday at the end of the day. If you are a logger and are inclined to complete our survey, I would ask that you do so by then. For those of you that have completed the survey, I will try and get your gift cards out as soon as possible! The Amazon code will come in your email, so please be sure to check your spam boxes if you do not see your code by April 3. They will come from outdoor-power-opinions@outdoor-power-opinions.com. Please also feel free to visit www.outdoor-power-opinions.com to make sure you are part of our regular group of research and/or field test participants.

Thank you again - stay safe all.
Sabrina