Agent Orange

Stihl trying
Local time
3:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I had a little back surgery this afternoon

Now I have to figure out how im going to sleep tonight

But I have one hell of a buzz going on hospitals has some damn good drugs :)

Take it easy and I hope you get back up and running soon. Had my fair share of knee ops but can't imagine one on the back. Be easy on that dope, it'll hook ya quick.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
4:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't get carried away on the good meds and hurt yourself.

Brian Simonseth

CANCER AND STROKES SUCKS
Local time
1:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Yesterday was my check up day; which meant another MRI (this one was only 45 minutes) this one showed two bulging disc lower back and six spurs in the middle of my back so in six weeks I'll be under the knife again

This not feeling things that happen to my body sucks it sure screws things up

Like I said I don't have any feeling on my back and they gave me pain pills (what for I don't have a clue) but man do they make me happy but did I ever have a hang over this morning reminds me of the late 70's hang over I use to have :)

Did I mention this will be my 14th surgery in 15 months

olyman

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
3:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Yesterday was my check up day; which meant another MRI (this one was only 45 minutes) this one showed two bulging disc lower back and six spurs in the middle of my back so in six weeks I'll be under the knife again

This not feeling things that happen to my body sucks it sure screws things up

Like I said I don't have any feeling on my back and they gave me pain pills (what for I don't have a clue) but man do they make me happy but did I ever have a hang over this morning reminds me of the late 70's hang over I use to have :)

Did I mention this will be my 14th surgery in 15 months
sir,,what is causing this in your system?? did doc say?? what your going thru is horrendous...hopefully,,your doc is damn good at what he does.........theres a few, next citie over,,i trust for nothing. and I have zero back problems.. just from people they have screwed up.........

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
10:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I get sad when I see what you have to go through Brian.
Wish you all the best, I hope your next surgery will be very sucessful, and that step by step will improve for you.
Remember to take many nap

Brian Simonseth

CANCER AND STROKES SUCKS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
sir,,what is causing this in your system?? did doc say?? what your going thru is horrendous...hopefully,,your doc is damn good at what he does.........theres a few, next citie over,,i trust for nothing. and I have zero back problems.. just from people they have screwed up.........

Doc thought it was cancer again I had major cancer surgery last year and I lost alot of weight and muscle and been working out at a gym and walking like no other

20 months back I was cutting up a bunch of hemlock and fell on my left side across a tree and then my spleen was taking out and that started everything

Like I've said I can't feel anything on my back but it gets stiff and when it gets really stiff I chit my pant's or thru up like I've been drinking for a few days straight because I don't have feeling below my belly bottom (I just set a side time in the day/night to use the bathroom)

If any one with back pain knows taking a MRI sucks the big one and I've had two in 10 days

They told me last year after cancer surgery things would be happening like CHF Stroke things like that heck I have problems lifting wood for the fire place right now

Brian Simonseth

CANCER AND STROKES SUCKS
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I get sad when I see what you have to go through Brian.
Wish you all the best, I hope your next surgery will be very sucessful, and that step by step will improve for you.
Remember to take many nap

Being on the computer is really the only thing I can do right now and watch TV since this last thing came up I would love to be putting a saw together but that's off the table till this back problems work itself out

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
10:11 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Being on the computer is really the only thing I can do right now and watch TV since this last thing came up I would love to be putting a saw together but that's off the table till this back problems work itself out
you will put saws together again.
Just rest alot until your back starts to improve.