Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
1:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wrong.

Yep, I don’t understand. However I saw someone else said a YouTuber trying to hard in another post. It’s starting to make sense.
Yeah. Those stupid text to speech videos that explain the obvious piss me off.

hacskaroly

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I bought some toilet paper today, now there's a tool you NEED. I didn't feel compelled to make a youtube though.
Can you make a video about it? Might be helpful for those who are on the fence about using crumbled up newspaper over Charmin because their fingers keep going through it because it is too soft. You never know, may find your niche and gain a following... :D

hacskaroly

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ve got the hookeroon, wondering about the cant lever?
The cant hook/peavey is used for rolling logs, some have shorter handles, others longer for rolling larger logs
Peeve.jpg
And the upgraded timberjack is used for getting them off the ground so you don't cut in the dirt
Timber jack.jpg
The one nice thing about the Stihl peavey is you can buy a timberjack attachment separately and use the tool as you need, either set up as a peavey or timberjack. Cost is about $100 for the peavey and $50 for the timberjack attachment. Both are well made and heavy duty.

Reactions: Lnk

ammoaddict

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The cant hook/peavey is used for rolling logs, some have shorter handles, others longer for rolling larger logs
View attachment 411487
And the upgraded timberjack is used for getting them off the ground so you don't cut in the dirt
View attachment 411488
The one nice thing about the Stihl peavey is you can buy a timberjack attachment separately and use the tool as you need, either set up as a peavey or timberjack. Cost is about $100 for the peavey and $50 for the timberjack attachment. Both are well made and heavy duty.

The Timberjack is what I have. $59 from northern tool.

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
View attachment 411487
View attachment 411488
I bought one of these log jacks 4 year's ago
It was only like 17.00 shipped then
It's worked perfectly i thought the handle wouldn't last it's not a very hard wood
But no problems at all
It saved a lot of chains hitting dirt,rocks etc.

redline4

I'm huge in Japan
Local time
12:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wouldn't hurt for the OP to practice a bit with the cant hook before making the video.
That was painful to watch.

The new thing is to have a whole 15 minutes of time using a product and as long as you video that 15 minutes and post it you are now an expert on whatever product you used.
The people who have been using said product for possibly decades are haters for having any form of input on said product.
I'm all for learning new things, and I learn something new all the time at work, but this new way of things is ridiculous.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So an eight hour day on short sleep? At 15? Get the fùck out of here with that shít.
I think I believe him. I’ve have done a couple 10 hour days on short sleep in my lifetime. I’m used to my short sleep schedule tho which is usually midnight to 4:30 AM.

Reactions: Lnk

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I believe him. I’ve have done a couple 10 hour days on short sleep in my lifetime. I’m used to my short sleep schedule tho which is usually midnight to 4:30 AM.
I have done seven 12 hour days in a week, more than a few times. When I got home I made dinner and hauled the trash down to the road on Tuesday. The stove needed stoked too. Y'all need to gtfo of here with this whiny victim garbage.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have done seven 12 hour days in a week, more than a few times. When I got home I made dinner and hauled the trash down to the road on Tuesday. The stove needed stoked too. Y'all need to gtfo of here with this whiny victim garbage.
Good for you. Hard work is good.

LAWN BOY

Pothole
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I understand why you don’t believe him. Most teens nowadays are absolute slackers that spend hours on end on video games and get indoctrinated by the public school system and they’re idiots and entitled brats. That’s not I nor Oliver tho, although he is in public school I know he told me he might be looking into homeschool/virtual school like I’m in and we know he does play video games unlike myself, but he’s into good stuff and is not nearly as indoctrinated as other public school kids. Why shouldn’t we be able to work hard if you can?

Oddsandends

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I understand why you don’t believe him. Most teens nowadays are absolute slackers that spend hours on end on video games and get indoctrinated by the public school system and they’re idiots and entitled brats. That’s not I nor Oliver tho, although he is in public school I know he told me he might be looking into homeschool/virtual school like I’m in and we know he does play video games unlike myself, but he’s into good stuff and is not nearly as indoctrinated as other public school kids. Why shouldn’t we be able to work hard if you can?
At my school last year, they put up some LGBT lesson thing and everybody prevented the teacher from starting the lesson. Lets take this to NSP3.