High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Husky 372 “Let the smoke out”

Marshy

WFO Cutting
Local time
9:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Initially I thought the broken electrode could have been caused by water in the gas but then you showed us the pic of the lower transfer broken off. Looks more like the lower transfer broke off, got blended up by the crank and injested through the transfers and broke the electrode off during compression.

I've had water in my gas on a snowmobile before that was causing it to ping hard and it broke the electrode off the plug. I got lucky and it was ejected through the exhaust with no damage to the top end. Almost burnt a hole in the piston.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
8:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If the owner is cheap throw am parts at it. Sounds like it'll get killed soon either way.

jackjcc

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Initially I thought the broken electrode could have been caused by water in the gas but then you showed us the pic of the lower transfer broken off. Looks more like the lower transfer broke off, got blended up by the crank and injested through the transfers and broke the electrode off during compression.

I've had water in my gas on a snowmobile before that was causing it to ping hard and it broke the electrode off the plug. I got lucky and it was ejected through the exhaust with no damage to the top end. Almost burnt a hole in the piston.

The first time the saw locked up the electrode broke off. Spark plug didn’t fail this time but the cylinder skirt definitely got chewed up after it broke off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
9:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd be interested in the old cylinder if that's the only damage. Pm if interested