How nice are the Total Super Bars?

Black Dog Chainsaw

Mak-Crazy
Local time
8:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have quite a few Totals (12+ standard bars), on all my daily runners. I have yet to be disappointed by them. Once the brand logo starts to come off, you just sand the clear off and run sandpaper front to back on them to keep them looking good. Both bars are made with a "brushed" metal finish to begin with. So its easier to keep them looking nicer over the long haul. Painted bars don't look near as good when the paint is gone. As for price vs quality, they are about the same so it's more about availability and if you have a dealer close. I have a couple standard sugi's that have seen plenty of wood too. Don't think I could pick a clear cut leader out of the two...

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:53 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
For the price you can get Total RSN bars for, they are very hard to beat and quality is at the top where only a small handfull of makers are capable of producing. Even the laminated Total small bars I run on ms200t's have been awesome as far as service life. I have found when it comes to hard pressed steel products from Germany and Japan are usually at the top (& its been that way for many years).