Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
i guess those saws made it to texas.

Sorry forgot to get on here and update! Received the saws yesterday but had a viewing to go to and was out til very late. I haven’t opened it because that’s for the boys to do. Thanks so much! I will update when I get home and get it popped open...unless they’ve found it already and already gotten into it

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry forgot to get on here and update! Received the saws yesterday but had a viewing to go to and was out til very late. I haven’t opened it because that’s for the boys to do. Thanks so much! I will update when I get home and get it popped open...unless they’ve found it already and already gotten into it
no hurries
i just wanted to know if they made it
they were in a 391 box so i knew nobody would steal them.

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
no hurries
i just wanted to know if they made it
they were in a 391 box so i knew nobody would steal them.

Hahahaha that’s cruel but funny. I missed the official unboxing but they’re received and well appreciated already lol. I had to gather the pieces through the yard from the unboxing and it appears it went well. Everything present and looks to be in good standing.
69aa7a238fa071d3ecad4fe847b1ae8c.jpg

Clemsonfor

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hahahaha that’s cruel but funny. I missed the official unboxing but they’re received and well appreciated already lol. I had to gather the pieces through the yard from the unboxing and it appears it went well. Everything present and looks to be in good standing.
69aa7a238fa071d3ecad4fe847b1ae8c.jpg
I know people talk junk about those series Stihls. But I have two 011s. One top, one rear handle. I love them for what they are. It's not a saw I would climb if I did tree work, and I don't cut up two foot diameter wood but for limbing and other yard tasks, and smaller diameter wood , it's a great saw.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know people talk junk about those series Stihls. But I have two 011s. One too one rear handle. I love them for what they are. It's not a saw I would climb if I did tree work, and I don't cut up two foot diameter wood but for limbing and other yard tasks, and smaller diameter wood , it's a great saw.

Sent from my moto g(7) using Tapatalk

I’m looking forward to getting the 009l working actually. I think my middle boy is too as he claimed it when he pulled it out.

I told my oldest that you shipped the echo today and he was super “echcited”...see what I did there? Lol

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
8:43 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m looking forward to getting the 009l working actually. I think my middle boy is too as he claimed it when he pulled it out.

I told my oldest that you shipped the echo today and he was super “echcited”...see what I did there? Lol
If yall need any parts let me know,I have an 009 in a bucket. iirc everything is there, just had a broken off rear handle.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Wilhelm

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
3:43 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Still to be had. :)

Gifting a 11 piece high quality Solid-Carbide drill bit set.
The drill bits are new in original packaging.

Please take note that these are less common oddball metric diameters!

Gift will consist of following diameters in millimeters:
3.6 ; 3.7 ; 3.8 ; 3.9 ; 4.3 ; 4.65 ; 5.3 ; 6.1 ; 6.2 ; 8.2 ; 9.2

Recipient to cover shipping expenses of 20$ to the US.