I saw a lot

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
7:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mkinslow you are a craftsman and a generous one at that. You are an active member on here I appreciate your energy. I’m sorry to hear that you have cancer. You got a beautiful son that deserves to have his daddy for a long time. That’s cancer is some terrible stuff to weigh on your mind.

I would like to offer you a Nbws portjob on anything in your signature. Except the echo (I’m running short on band aids...)

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Another fine example of the members at OPE, my hat is off to you. I think he should do the CS300.:risas3:

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Say the 372...[emoji106]
My 372's are the only ones I haven't ported ,one is down for the wide open throttle deal from the other day and the other is the one my son and I built together from parts, some of which you guys gave us to finish. So I don't know what to do.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
8:52 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My 372's are the only ones I haven't ported ,one is down for the wide open throttle deal from the other day and the other is the one my son and I built together from parts, some of which you guys gave us to finish. So I don't know what to do.

Maybe a new saw on the horizon?

David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

We can figure it out. I can straighten the 372 out if that’s how you want to go. Pm me your cell #

often a throttle stick is a loose throttle plate or problem with the cable.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Mkinslow you are a craftsman and a generous one at that. You are an active member on here I appreciate your energy. I’m sorry to hear that you have cancer. You got a beautiful son that deserves to have his daddy for a long time. That’s cancer is some terrible stuff to weigh on your mind.

I would like to offer you a Nbws portjob on anything in your signature. Except the echo (I’m running short on band aids...)

Merry Christmas to you and yours.
Awesome David. I'll cover any out of pocket expenses and shipping.