Onan18

OPE Sponsor
GoldMember
Local time
7:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
But, can I replace the spiral diaphram kit with the one they used for the AT-7? According to Walbro all you've got to do is put in the correct metering lever.

I believe so yes sir.

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Only thing that makes sense Thomas.

I know Husky makes a connector and software for their AT that plugs right into a laptop and isn’t too pricey, unlike Stihl.

@Onan18 may be able to help. If your primer bulb ain’t working I suspect some type of air leak or flow obstruction/valve issue in the fuel feed system. I really don’t know Husky at all, but Stihl’s fail safe on the MT system is pig rich, so you’d be flooding if the MT fails. An active working solenoid leans the saw out, when it fails it leaves the jet WFO.

Air bulb pulls air when its disconnected so I think its working. Dont have an airbulb on my 26 other saws...

trooney

Admitted Woodaholic
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Primer bilb has got gas, fires on prime, carb full of gas. Either a carb rebuild or new carb I think. I dont have the software so I think I'm going to my backwoods shop to get it tested first.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Primer bilb has got gas, fires on prime, carb full of gas. Either a carb rebuild or new carb I think. I dont have the software so I think I'm going to my backwoods shop to get it tested first.
Putting a straw in the carb hooked up to a fuel line running into a jar is never a bad thing.
Drove my truck home on the wiper squirter hoses and a can of gas in battery box #2. It ran so I drove it home ten miles. True air-tube injection ;):confused: