High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Has anyone done a 200T kit?

wiersy111

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Oh boy I have been stuck for an hour or so. Got everything ready to put the case together put gasket sealer on even and slapped it together. When all the screws were tightened up I couldn't turn the crank! SON OF A (*@%$^$&*$#!#(%$!%$#@#!!!!! I really had to back them off to get it to spin over. Of course my gasket sealer did an excellent job and I destroyed that gasket getting it apart. Good thing I have another. My test fit I didn't tighten up all the screws so ya I win the dumb azz award for the day! It took me a while to find the problem but the clutch side bearing wasn't quite seated all the way. A couple good smacks with my purse and it spins perfectly free now. It's beer thirty now!
20200321_151437.jpg

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
String the kill switch wire one side to the other before you drop it over the crank.

It’s a *b-word snaking it thru later.

Edit: Too late. [emoji2960]

wiersy111

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
String the kill switch wire one side to the other before you drop it over the crank.

It’s a *b-word snaking it thru later.

Edit: Too late. [emoji2960]
I think I did it right the kill switch wire goes through the case to the coil and comes out where you see it be the top handle mount.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
9:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That exhaust looks interesting,, I’ve never seen a bolt there before,, is it an exhaust flow control.. ?

wiersy111

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well she fired up and runs pretty good right out of the box. All I had was and 18" oak log laying around, she did pretty good for what it was asked to do. I walked back in the woods and took a limb off a tree that was a little more its size. I haven't done much to the carb. I handed it to my son who pretty much considered a 200T as an extension of his right arm for 10 years and he liked it and thought it behaved like an OEM saw.

As we were playing with the saw we noticed it did not seem to put out enough oil to the chain. I adjusted the oiler a couple times and it did not seem to change. The odd part is there is oil behind the covers and around the chain tensioner and below the oil pump. I have ran about a half tank of fuel through the saw and close to half tank of oil also. Not sure where the oil went. It seems like the pump is not pushing the oil to the bar.

Another thing I noticed is that the 200T does not have the inner side plate that covers the oil channel and chain tensioner. Is this correct?20200324_162828.jpg 20200324_162855.jpg

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
9:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes that is correct,, no inner plate.. I have also have seen oil wanting to not go through the oil gromit and on to the bar.. I have no idea how to fix it.. I did look closely if I had fitted the gromit the correct way in my 200t .. as the ipl showed..

I hope someone else has a better or another answer.. is it the bore of the gromit. Or is it the bar oiler hole size....

MG porting

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:29 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I've only built one farmertec 200t and the only problems I had was clutch drum bearing and the throttle and choke rods tost them in the trash and used OEM. The saw side by side with a OEM 200t that I ree built with yes all OEM power and speed you couldn't tell a difference other than the farmertec used a little more fuel and the Av mounts were stiffer.

Pincher

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
As we were playing with the saw we noticed it did not seem to put out enough oil to the chain. I adjusted the oiler a couple times and it did not seem to change. The odd part is there is oil behind the covers and around the chain tensioner and below the oil pump. I have ran about a half tank of fuel through the saw and close to half tank of oil also. Not sure where the oil went. It seems like the pump is not pushing the oil to the bar.

Another thing I noticed is that the 200T does not have the inner side plate that covers the oil channel and chain tensioner. Is this correct?View attachment 232121 View attachment 232122

Your oiling issue sounds similar to my china kit 372. When using, it fed enough oil to the bar. Inside of clutch cover was dripping wet. If it sat for a couple of weeks, the oil would all drain out. Ultimatly found the plunger in the oiler had a u cup seal installed backwards.
u cup seal.jpg
As I said before, I purchased the kits for educational purposes. Not sure I wanted to learn this much.

wiersy111

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Your oiling issue sounds similar to my china kit 372. When using, it fed enough oil to the bar. Inside of clutch cover was dripping wet. If it sat for a couple of weeks, the oil would all drain out. Ultimatly found the plunger in the oiler had a u cup seal installed backwards.
View attachment 232307
As I said before, I purchased the kits for educational purposes. Not sure I wanted to learn this much.

Thanks for the idea! I was going to tear the oiler apart just to see how it actually works since I already ordered a new one.

wiersy111

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I pulled the oiler apart and everything looks as it should, I think. It does seem to oil a little better but it got dark out so I didn't get to try it in some wood. It still doesn't seem like enough oil coming off the chain. I'll try it in some wood tomorrow and see how it does.

CR888

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:29 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Retains the spark screen.

I’ve yet to put one in but did save them in a box. [emoji1696]
Also its well know between climbers & 200T users that by removing the spark arrestor screen you instantly increase h.p. Many toss them straight in the trash, its noticeable cutting whether the screen is IN or OUT.

wiersy111

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The spark arrestor just happened to fall out tonight, I forgot how much they really effected these 200T's. This thing is going to be an animal. Right now it is running rich and I think I have a bad seal on the clutch side. The carb surges and doesn't adjust like it should. I was skeptical about the Hiway seals I put in during assembly, they just didn't seem to fit as snug as I thought they should. I got ahead of myself and didn't do a pressure/ vacuum test like I should have. I just bought a Mighty Vac but like a dumb ass I didn't use it. Well I'll be home for the next couple weeks so I'll have time to work on it. I have new seals on the was just to make myself feel better. I hate it when I have self induced problems.