High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Goin in for hernia surgery Tuesday

Stihl working Hard

Is it Friday yet
Local time
4:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
This is a great thread I actually have a hernia right now have for the last 10 years I have to keep pushing it in as well.I was told 6 weeks outa action is there any truth to this or does it just come down to the individual.The pain is tolerable but it’s wearing thin Iam looking at April next year for the surgery to busy at work this time of the year.

Frank bierce

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
1:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is a great thread I actually have a hernia right now have for the last 10 years I have to keep pushing it in as well.I was told 6 weeks outa action is there any truth to this or does it just come down to the individual.The pain is tolerable but it’s wearing thin Iam looking at April next year for the surgery to busy at work this time of the year.
The doc told me, 2 weeks off of work...then 4 weeks of light duty. Not quite sure what the limits of light duty, but I feel good already. It’s hard trying not to do anything. Not supposed to lift anything more than a gallon of milk.
He said, the first two week..strength of repair will be up to about 30%. The 4 weeks of light duty will bring the repair up to 90-95%. Will never be 100% again.

countryhog

BTDT
Local time
3:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The doc told me, 2 weeks off of work...then 4 weeks of light duty. Not quite sure what the limits of light duty, but I feel good already. It’s hard trying not to do anything. Not supposed to lift anything more than a gallon of milk.
He said, the first two week..strength of repair will be up to about 30%. The 4 weeks of light duty will bring the repairs oir up to 90-95%. Will never be 100% again.
Youll never miss that 5-10%. Been eorking all three of mine since repair and no issues

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:00 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
He said, the first two week..strength of repair will be up to about 30%. The 4 weeks of light duty will bring the repair up to 90-95%. Will never be 100% again.
Some of the info I've read actually suggested with a mesh things may actually be stronger, but you can't believe everything you read on the internet lol. The last repair was a year ago this December, the first one was in early 2015. The issue I still deal with is swelling, if I'm standing or walk a lot by the end of the day there's a lot of swelling in some minor discomfort, I really don't think that will ever go away completely. I'm sure everyone is different though. When it comes to lifting you can feel too much pressure and what not, I'm sure the more muscle tone you have in general the better too.