High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Gasification VS conventional OWB’s

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
10:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
It’s hard for me to get away from the conventional style after knowing the ease of use, and type of wood it can handle.
The gasser requires more attention, dryer wood, & little more cleaning. But I’m going to be heating a lot more now than I used to. So about 1/3 less wood is huge.
whats the plans for storage deeter ?

sixonetonoffun

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd imagine any of the bigger gassers will bump 20k setup and delivered. Cousin did the Crown Royal 7400? I know he was in that ballpark. I just can't justify it for just myself. I just shut off the upper levels of the house.

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd imagine any of the bigger gassers will bump 20k setup and delivered. Cousin did the Crown Royal 7400? I know he was in that ballpark. I just can't justify it for just myself. I just shut off the upper levels of the house.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

SpaceBus

Super OPE Member
Local time
10:20 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I don’t like the idea of starting 200 fires
Well, an OWB doesn't call for storage anyway, that's just for an indoor wood boiler with storage. As far as starting 200 fires, it depends on how much storage. Starting an indoor boiler is easier than a regular wood stove or OWB, but I understand that you aren't looking for that system. I start two or three fires a day in my house in the winter, but that's because I have a wood cookstove and a heat woodstove.

MG2186

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Deets what did you end up getting? I have no experience with gasification ones. We have 3 Central Boilers, not efficient but simple and not fussy what they burn