Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
4:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure where to add username on the go fund me. But i sent it anyway

Me either. We’ll see what happens. To me it’s more about helping others during hard times.

I’m definitely not saying you don’t feel the same way! Please don’t take it the wrong way.

jmester

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dont mind your post. I understand how money can run out. My wife and i had some medical bills this year. Almost lost the tip of my index finger. Hard to climb and run saw,sharpen saw,etc with 10 stitches on the palm side of your finger. With loss of work of about a month for both of us. Glad to help someone, i know how much of a help and true friend my wife is. Would imagine for others its the same.

stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There’s a box where you can add comments if you choose after you set your amount to donate.

I didn't see the comments box. I just checked, I donated 50 once. They have me listed as donating 50 twice. I checked my bank account, they pulled 50. Sometimes this new fangled stuff confuses me.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
9:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On the go fund me page. It knew I had donated. I clicked on my donation and added my best wishes and added from “username”

I know some things are different & difficult, but it all fell into place etc..

so if you go onto the g f m page from the link at the beginning of this thread. Your donation should be at the top.. click on your donation and you can make your comments and add your name ;)

stretch5881

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
3:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
On the go fund me page. It knew I had donated. I clicked on my donation and added my best wishes and added from “username”

I know some things are different & difficult, but it all fell into place etc..

so if you go onto the g f m page from the link at the beginning of this thread. Your donation should be at the top.. click on your donation and you can make your comments and add your name ;)

Nope. The page must look different on my big, old fashioned computer.

Wonkydonkey

Plastic member
Local time
9:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Nope. The page must look different on my big, old fashioned computer.

My bad.. Yes your correct.
I just went back to double check.. it must have been a old page loading because it doesn’t /I’m not able to do it now.:rolleyes:

but I guess anyone who donates now should know what to be able to do ;)

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
1:15 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
These things are nice lightweight saws. 80cc. I ported one a few months ago and got some crazy good gains. Built very well

I've been pretty darn happy with it as a stock saw with the 066 carb. I've bucked a few big logs with it. I fortified the gaskets with Dirko HT during assembly.

I took a picture of the shiny new piston today: