High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Drf255 Conquers the Stihl 026

Idahonative

O.P.E.f.o.r.u.m. Mutt
Local time
7:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I did a lot of reading on the AS thread about conquering a saw model. I want to be a conqueror too (and I want an Oompa Loompa now Daddy).

So I built this model with higher than average transfers and I went with 300psi of compression.

The saw has 380* of intake and exhaust duration, 420* of transfer duration and runs on nitromethane mix.

I haven't had much luck selling my saws here, so I figured I'd explore the unchartered territory of the food industry.

I built this saw specifically for RPM IN THE CRUST. I here that rpm in the crust is important in a worksaw, very important, and I want to be important too, and a conqueror or conquistador or something else. Just something good.

I filled the oil tank with olive oil. These slices should go well with bruschetta. They are now pre oiled.

Lunchtime.

That is some funny $hit right there...almost blew my drink all over my computer. You're really stirring a turd with this post though. I guarantee that when "The Conqueror" watched that vid, he became enraged with jealousy. Of course, being a good Christian, he would take the time to tell all of us how we shouldn't be jealous, how we should love thy neighbor, how everyone should be humble like him, and how all of the arguments started on AS are started by others and he's just an innocent bystander.

Hey bud, you're trying to operate on his level and that just ain't gonna happen, sorry. There's only one "Conqueror" and try as you may, you're just not there yet. I don't mean to burst your bubble or anything cuz you gave it a hell of a try. You kind of remind me of Braveheart but even as brave as that dude was, he ended up getting his head chopped off. I gotta give you credit though, you got balls for taking on such a valiant warrior. There will be ramifications though...watch your back. You could have one of the Senators (SVK) turn on you. Those treasonous bastards got Braveheart killed!

Last edited:

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
9:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
At some point I always feel like I'm picking on the kids from the "short bus".
Maybe it's just my guilty Catholic upbringing but there is only so much stupid God can put in some people....maybe we should just look the other way....and be thankful for what we have been given ?

Naw....never mind, this is way too much fun fer now.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
6:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Jim why were you banned? I followed that entire thread and didn't think you did anything out of line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What was it that got you banned, lemme guess.....arguing with Brad?
I think Jon1212 put it about as eloquently as possible. I assume that's it anyways.

cease232

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
9:24 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think Jon1212 put it about as eloquently as possible. I assume that's it anyways.

That post about the mods admitting their mistakes or whatever. What a BS reason to ban someone.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Thanks Jim. I'm fairly certain that was it, and I'm also fairly certain it wasn't TonyK that gave you the boot. That being said, your "offending" post was very well written, clear, and concise. For those reasons alone they should have let it slide.
They should ban a bunch of the illiterate *dipsticks like Westcoaster90, Westboastfaller, and a few others that routinely bastardize the English language, solely on the principle that there posts are less clear than @stihl sawing 's early cave drawings, and give me a horrible headache when I try to read there meth, or alcohol fueled banal drivel.

That post about the mods admitting their mistakes or whatever. What a BS reason to ban someone.

Yep. Typical chickenshit reason.

I was banned for a week following the Sunday Night Massacre at the beginning of the year, and it was later determined that I did nothing worthy of being banned, but svk was pushing for it because he had a grudge against me for making him look like the big dumb mook he is.

Idahonative

O.P.E.f.o.r.u.m. Mutt
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@Jon1212, I was thinking about that little AS hoe, SVK, and what his initials might stand for. Could it be Skanky Vag Kiss? You know, the type, when you get down there and have buyers remorse. You can't catch your breath, you throw up a little in your mouth, you want to be polite but you abruptly tell her to zip up and get the hell out. That's Steve...a very unpleasant type. Tomorrow, after I sober up a little, I might start a thread and ask for input on what his initials stand for.

Last edited:

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
@Jon1212, I was thinking about that little AS hoe, SVK, and what his initials might stand for. Could it be Skanky Vag Kiss? You know, the type, when you get down there and have buyers remorse. You can't catch your breath, you throw up a little in your mouth, you want to be polite but you tell her to zip up and get the hell out. That's Steve...a very unpleasant type. Tomorrow, after I sober up a little, I might start a thread and ask for input on what his initials stand for.
Meh? I'd appreciate it if you don't start that thread.

He's a whiny douche, most of us already know this.