High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

HELP! Does Mathtermind like the 5 series Huthqvarna ?

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
5:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
and how many does the dealer give you each year ?
I used to take 3-4 each year for free. When they were all ladies, they were pretty good still. But the last calendar they offered had a guy in the lineup, and I refused to take one. Supposedly it was the last year Stihl was ever making a calendar, but I didn’t accept any. I’ve still got a few of the busty ladies with chainsaws pinned up on the garage wall.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I used to take 3-4 each year for free. When they were all ladies, they were pretty good still. But the last calendar they offered had a guy in the lineup, and I refused to take one. Supposedly it was the last year Stihl was ever making a calendar, but I didn’t accept any. I’ve still got a few of the busty ladies with chainsaws pinned up on the garage wall.

I was so pissed they only had the guys in it for one year, Randy called me and *b-worded about it too.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was so pissed they only had the guys in it for one year, Randy called me and *b-worded about it too.
Did you guys try contacting Stihl by email? Maybe they would make an all male model calendar for you.
Maybe if you sent them a photo of your parents they would let you even model in it.. think about it.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Speaking of..

Is it true that stihl got in trouble for showing women in a disgusting way ? One of the stihl dealerships I stopped at said that was the story...I didn't know if that was true.

Oldbuzzard

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:12 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If anyone wants a serious comment (probably not😜), Randy did a Husky 560 for me a while back. Had to buy the 560 from a guy in Greece.

Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Speaking of..

Is it true that stihl got in trouble for showing women in a disgusting way ? One of the stihl dealerships I stopped at said that was the story...I didn't know if that was true.
I hadn’t heard that before, that’s interesting.