cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
6:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did ya ever find out the answer to yer question, there Kiwi? Lmao
There you are. You should have taken my bet. I'm a sports fan. I'm a sports bettor. I'm not a gambler. UGA looked fantastic tonight, much better than the Tide to me.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There you are. You should have taken my bet. I'm a sports fan. I'm a sports bettor. I'm not a gambler. UGA looked fantastic tonight, much better than the Tide to me.
I appreciate your attempt at the flip here…exactly the response I knew would come back, lol. It’s just predictability. I’m satisfied being $400 fatter from all my bets, I meant gambles, even without your money. I should prob work on becoming a “sports bettor” like you.

Agree…the Dawgs looked damn good. If they bring this team to meet the Tide, we’ll have another National Championship.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I appreciate your attempt at the flip here…exactly the response I knew would come back, lol. It’s just predictability. I’m satisfied being $400 fatter from all my bets, I meant gambles, even without your money. I should prob work on becoming a “sports bettor” like you
Love you too princess.

CrystalRiver1

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
5:14 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's his wife now I guess. She looks like a great future first wife.

I see. lol
Kinda hard to see a fellow with a contract extension, ultimately worth up to $503 million over 12 years...doing too bad with "any" females.
I sure wouldn't! ;)

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not that it makes a difference, since when is a DB allowed to shove a receiver out of bounds (while the ball is in the air) to make an interception?

Shame on the committee to allow a scenario where it's an all sec national championship game. I hope viewership is at an all time low, if that happens.

I won’t watch it

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shame on the committee to allow a scenario where it's an all sec national championship game. I hope viewership is at an all time low, if that happens.

I thought the reason for having the playoff system was to avoid the subjective squabbles that have plagued college football for years.
The four top rated teams played (well maybe the three best and Cincinnati) and the two best are going to play for the National Championship.
The fact that Georgia and Alabama are playing for the Championship, would suggest that the committee got it right.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I thought the reason for having the playoff system was to avoid the subjective squabbles that have plagued college football for years.
The four top rated teams played (well maybe the three best and Cincinnati) and the two best are going to play for the National Championship.
The fact that Georgia and Alabama are playing for the Championship, would suggest that the committee got it right.
Bingo! And that’s regardless of which two deserving teams are in it.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My Dawgs just tearing Oregon’s ass up…and fittin’ to score again!