College football ball busting

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
2:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How ya figger? You either want the bet or you don’t.
I think I made clear what I want cowboy. People that get paid to figure these things out for a living say Georigia is better than a TD favorite. They're not always right, but they're right much more than they're wrong. Hence the "sucker" comment. I'm going to watch, and if they win I'm going to talk *s-word, and I'd expect you to do the same.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think I made clear what I want cowboy. People that get paid to figure these things out for a living say Georigia is better than a TD favorite. They're not always right, but they're right much more than they're wrong. Hence the "sucker" comment. I'm going to watch, and if they win I'm going to talk *s-word, and I'd expect you to do the same.
Well cowboy…you wasted a lot of f’ng words instead of ‘just say no.’ Lmao

And I could care less who gets paid, and paid what, to ‘figure’ anything out. It’s a simple bet…nothin’ more, nothin’ less.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well cowboy…you wasted a lot of f’ng words instead of ‘just say no.’ Lmao

And I could care less who gets paid, and paid what, to ‘figure’ anything out. It’s a simple bet…nothin’ more, nothin’ less.
I wouldn't either if I were over a TD favorite. Let me help you with some perspective bub: bet UGA -15..

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s gonna be ok Tim, I found two other takers on the $50 each bets. Let the game begin is all that needs to happen now.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
By the way, my bet offers would’ve been exactly the same earlier to you folks if Michigan were favored over Georgia by the same points. Either gonna end up $50/100 better or lighter in the wallet one, it’s a 50/50 shot. As iffy as these two have played at times this year, this is an absolute coin toss as to how this game is gonna turn out.

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
200.gif

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not that it makes a difference, since when is a DB allowed to shove a receiver out of bounds (while the ball is in the air) to make an interception?

Shame on the committee to allow a scenario where it's an all sec national championship game. I hope viewership is at an all time low, if that happens.

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Tri tip gotta be good as is. My boy bought one a couple weeks ago and pellet grilled it. Right up there with a ribeye
Buddy that's hosting 15 min from Rod bought it. Pre-seasoned Meijer stuff. It got away from him first half 150° . Still tender and juicy. Their rub is a little sweet. No complaints though.