High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

College football ball busting

Dingeryote

Super OPE Member
Local time
3:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I sure did. I tell ya they better clean up their team if they want to win many games this year

As easy as it is to drop the hammer on the Vols for being over hyped, overrated, and ranked 20 slots higher than they should be...

App.St. had a LOT to say about that game, and nobody gave them the consideration they rated going in.
Those kids played hard nosed ball to the end, with a talent deficit, and both sides of the ball being quite a bit lighter.

The Vols ran into a very talented and developed buzz saw, that executed crisply.
They are gonna crush some dreams in the sun belt...bank on it.

The Vols have to get their s*** together, or end up the joke of the SEC.
The early rankings are always a joke, and I figure 8-10 of the top 25 will get slapped this weekend.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
As easy as it is to drop the hammer on the Vols for being over hyped, overrated, and ranked 20 slots higher than they should be...

App.St. had a LOT to say about that game, and nobody gave them the consideration they rated going in.
Those kids played hard nosed ball to the end, with a talent deficit, and both sides of the ball being quite a bit lighter.

The Vols ran into a very talented and developed buzz saw, that executed crisply.
They are gonna crush some dreams in the sun belt...bank on it.

The Vols have to get their s*** together, or end up the joke of the SEC.
The early rankings are always a joke, and I figure 8-10 of the top 25 will get slapped this weekend.
I agree App State has talent. Tennessee needed that slap in the face to shut everyone up lol now maybe they can focas on football.TTennessee plays like that in the SEC qnd a few team will distroy them

Wolverine

dilligaf
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not!
Heisman hopeful
14232992_10155151283393625_8144037418237196469_n.jpg

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
By COB this wknd there will be several pre-season Top-25 teams that get a wake the *f-word up call. Tenn looked as piss poor as I've seen them play in a long time...especially in Knoxville. If Tenn doesn't *s-word or get off the pot after this one, they simply will have a long season in front of them. Take nothing from App State, they played a damn good game...Tenn simply was able to put a W in the column, with a cavalier effort to say the best.

South Carolina looked about lost at times against Vanderbilt...Vandy should've got that one...they played a pretty damn good game.

Last edited:

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
My early, early picks for CFP, if I am right I expect to be hailed as a genius by you silly bastards.
LSU
Ohio State
Clemson
Oregon