Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any updates Clint?

Not really.

I sent Jim $100 in April for shipping, because the saw was “done”. Obviously that is way more than it would cost to ship the saw from Oregon to Ca, but I wanted to make sure he had enough. Months went by, then he told me the decomp was stripped and he needed to get the right kit to fix the threads, but he couldn’t afford it. I’m not sure what happened to the $100 I sent.

:nusenuse:

B1342E25-243F-450A-87B5-B494EC155ADB.jpeg

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
9:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not really.

I sent Jim $100 in April for shipping, because the saw was “done”. Obviously that is way more than it would cost to ship the saw from Oregon to Ca, but I wanted to make sure he had enough. Months went by, then he told me the decomp was stripped and he needed to get the right kit to fix the threads, but he couldn’t afford it. I’m not sure what happened to the $100 I sent.

:nusenuse:

View attachment 199020

FYI a regular M10x1.0 heli-coil will work for a decomp button. It's thin enough the crush washer is still on the original sealing surface. No need for a fancy $120 time-sert kit.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
8:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
FYI a regular M10x1.0 heli-coil will work for a decomp button. It's thin enough the crush washer is still on the original sealing surface. No need for a fancy $120 time-sert kit.

Well......I contacted Jim. Now the decomp is ok. But his truck needs transmission work. So.....I offered to send him a USPS shipping label on my dime. No more replies about that.......

I'm telling you guys......the mfer is mentally ill.

srcarr52

Shop rat, backyard slice cutter.
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well......I contacted Jim. Now the decomp is ok. But his truck needs transmission work. So.....I offered to send him a USPS shipping label on my dime. No more replies about that.......

Dang, is there any members near that can go pry this thing out of his hands?

I'll offer to fix any remaining issues on it if needed.

sawfun

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:38 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

For me it was his cat through up or his dog had a seizure. I like animals, but business is business and *B-S.... is *B-S..... Handle life or get out!!!

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I fully expect someone to post about how damn slow I am. I'll tell you this though......you won't see me hiding from no mfer. If I deserve to be drug over the coals for being a slacker (and I do sometimes).....I'll show up and take it like a man should.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m willing to bet...bipolar and/or schizophrenic!

And this dude’s got an ol’ lady...she probably pegs him!

I’ve all but thrown in the towel concerning my ProMac-700...*f-wordk him! I hope Clint fairs better...just a damn shame folks gotta deal with *s-wordheads like this in life!

RIDE-RED 350r

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I fully expect someone to post about how damn slow I am. I'll tell you this though......you won't see me hiding from no mfer. If I deserve to be drug over the coals for being a slacker (and I do sometimes).....I'll show up and take it like a man should.
You have no shortage of work and you are only one man Mr. Randy.. plus the farm. I wouldn't worry about any coals any time soon

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You have no shortage of work and you are only one man Mr. Randy.. plus the farm. I wouldn't worry about any coals any time soon

I sorta feel guilty about it.....but I've stopped working on saws on the weekends. Last Saturday I sat on my ass all day at the cattle sale. I'm gonna do the same thing this Saturday.