Cigars what you smoking.

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
7:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@KS Plainsman I have 2 fans in there that take D batteries. They move air at least. At this point I’m not too worried about it as the tip and bottom are within my range of happiness. I also have computer fans. I was gonna build a small duct from bottom to top but the more I thought about it the less I cared that much lol. In summer time here my whole cabinet will hold closer to proper. I think the cold floor has something to do with it ????? Not sure.
Another thing is that cabinet isn’t completely “full” of cigars. I mean it is but it’s got room. More smokes make less area you need to try to control.

so far I’m happy with it

JimBear

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have had a few since Saturday :

NUB Double Maduro : it had a good bold flavor & burn for a Nub.
E1BF36C8-3313-4F78-9D0E-D5F1461E3BBD.jpeg

Cuban Bolivar Royal Corona :
These have a flavor I can’t quit place but it’s growing on me & it had a great burn.

9E33DC06-EF37-40D0-84AC-2127D7E38B3D.jpeg

Alec Bradley Tempus Nicaraguan:

I just like them
D0C4C7FC-3949-485E-98BF-E5C415EA1096.jpeg

Ave Maria Charlemagne ( Presidente )

Decent flavor & burn plus I just like them. I would probably enjoy them more if I would sit down & smoke them while listening to a ballgame or watching a fire. I had this one while hauling corn.

460246F4-CBD9-4132-AF11-26FC82A3A34D.jpeg

Joyo de Nicaragua Black :

Good flavor, burn got a bit wonky in the middle but overall I liked it. Massive smoke out put.

BD417055-CE83-48B5-88E3-A1C1F59778F7.jpeg

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We made it back fellas. Smoked a hererra esteli lounge edition the other night and an Oliva v last night.

nothing special avout the lounge edition. Just cost it’s the same original blend just box pressed. I like that cigar so no worries.

the v is one of the cigars that got me smoking regular

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
image.jpg Caldwell blind mans bluff
Quick little story
Caldwell used to be one of my favorite mfgs
Over in the Dominican Republic he had a barn fire and lost all of his good stuff. (Tobacco)
I hope one day he is able to get back to where he was before. He didn’t loose everything but in my opinion it hurt his quality because he had to source new stuff
Another funny thing Caldwell rolled mostly with Dominican tobacco. I typically hate Dominican exception litto Gomez (lfd) is special and Caldwell

I’d avoid his “lost and found” line. Never had one that was special enough to warrant the price.
“Pepper cream soda” is thought highly of by a lot of people but I didn’t love them

jakethesnake

I Am The Snake
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Another interesting thing apparently he just put out a new cigar in January I’m gonna have to try one.

if you’ve never had any and you see some on sale or the core blends on cbid I like basically everything he rolls. I think in a few years. Hopefully already. This stuff will be great again. The one I’m smoking is a winner

KS Plainsman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have never had one but heard good things about them.

They are rated high, but it was kinda dull to me. Didn't really have any normal cigar flavors, if that makes sense. Burn was even, draw was awesome, but the taste just wasn't there for me. I have a few more. Maybe something will happen with them after they sit.

It also held a cherry for a good amount of time. Some cigars I find I have to keep puffing on, or they go out. This one sat for a good bit and 2 puffs and it took back off.

I'm really liking box pressed cigars though. I know that.