Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some of you may know or have met my son, Christopher. He has been the smart half of Chainsaw Conservation Components since 2010. He helped list, pack and ship our inventory even though he had no real interest in Chainsaws as far as collecting or running them. He was more than willing to bust balls with anyone from the entire internet " that needs constant correction" to me " the holes in your crocs are to let your dignity leak out" to his mother " I am so tired of your crappy cooking (age 8)" to my buddies who he would meet for the first time as we went out to lunch at his favorite local wings joint where he was treated like Norm from Cheers.
Julie and I are broken to share that he passed Sunday in his sleep at age 30 from a seizure.
The service is this Sunday the 28th (you are welcome) and following we will be having a meal open to all at our house in his honor, catered by his favorite sub shop and culinary discovery, Feed Me Sandwich Kings.
If any of you curmudgeons and miscreants feel as though you should cough up filthy lucre, he was a supporter of the American Cancer Society, many human rights causes, the Trump Campaign and many projects on Kickstarter and Patreon.
Dave

https://www.cotnerfuneralhome.com/obituary/ChristopherChris-Smith

https://feedmesandwichkings.com/

DSCN2310.JPG Image0047.JPG IMG_0192.JPG IMG_0242.JPG IMG_3093.JPG

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Some of you may know or have met my son, Christopher. He has been the smart half of Chainsaw Conservation Components since 2010. He helped list, pack and ship our inventory even though he had no real interest in Chainsaws as far as collecting or running them. He was more than willing to bust balls with anyone from the entire internet " that needs constant correction" to me " the holes in your crocs are to let your dignity leak out" to his mother " I am so tired of your crappy cooking (age 8)" to my buddies who he would meet for the first time as we went out to lunch at his favorite local wings joint where he was treated like Norm from Cheers.
Julie and I are broken to share that he passed Sunday in his sleep at age 30 from a seizure.
The service is this Sunday the 28th (you are welcome) and following we will be having a meal open to all at our house in his honor, catered by his favorite sub shop and culinary discovery, Feed Me Sandwich Kings.
If any of you curmudgeons and miscreants feel as though you should cough up filthy lucre, he was a supporter of the American Cancer Society, many human rights causes, the Trump Campaign and many projects on Kickstarter and Patreon.
Dave

View attachment 288582 View attachment 288583 View attachment 288584 View attachment 288585 View attachment 288586
So sorry for your loss Dave. My prayers are with you and your wife.

Catman

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dave

View attachment 288582 View attachment 288583 View attachment 288584 View attachment 288585 View attachment 288586
I know that PAIN Brother, My Heart Hurts for You and your Wife. Peace be with You!

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
Dave anything I could say that would ease the sorrow you and Julie are feeling would be inadequate. I'll simply say I'm deeply saddened, and my prayers will be with you, Julie, and Chris. The couple times I met Chris I really liked him. The world is just a little bit dimmer now.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anything you and Julie need just say so
I’ve met Chris the times I came and visited
Chris loved picking on you and there was a bond there anyone could see
I will miss his humor when I visit you the next time

legdelimber

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm always saddened to see that someone has lost a family member or a friend.
I'm sorry for you and your familys loss Dave.
Thank you for sharing the photos.

..and I always find myself thinking... "I hope they went out on their own terms or wishes".
But I don't know what caused your sons seizure.
And therefore that usual sentiment just feels like it misses the mark this time.