High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Christmas Exchange Echo 620

Nitehawk55

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I'll have to be sure to wear gloves when I pick up the CS 600 P demo saw in a few weeks along with a new PPT 266 pole saw .
Shindaiwa PB 802 blower to follow next year or I may get it now and the pole saw later....hahaha .. At least I could have fun blowing snow with it .

My oldest son will be getting either the CS 490 or 590 when he comes home from NB for the holidays .
A guy that rolls in the tank in my avatar needs a good saw for bucking his firewood :coti:

Last edited:

Nitehawk55

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Took the echo out for some run time. All I can say is wow!!!! Two tanks thru it today. First tank only used 1/2 tank of bar oil, second tank matched up perfect. The oiler was set to max, grant it was cutting a super dry dead standing red oak. View attachment 39971View attachment 39972View attachment 39973

Super impressed with how the saw performed with only a muffler mod. I though the air filter was questionable but it seems to have done well for 2 tanks. The factory deflector is turned towards the brake handle, Ill have to keep an eye on it.

For me as far as comparison sake, it has more grunt than a husqvarna 359 or 365, it feels to hold a bit more rpm than a 036 but doesn't pull down as low, it is not a Stihl 044 but might out do a ms440. Matter of fact I'm taking a 361 next time out and give the echo some perspective. Subject to change with more run time.

One thing I would like to see Echo do is put an O ring to seal the air filter where it mounts . I put grease there myself just to make sure it seals .

Stihlbro

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I pulled till I was blue in the face. It's gots to beez raghtz.

exSW

'Cause Thomas is a poopyhead
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Two things. 1.) The echo is a cutting mofo! 2.) Yes it's cold, I went outside to pee and thought I was going thru a sex change. Does that define cold enough?

No. When your main rez drops to 99 lbs for no apparent reason then its cold.

#today's temporary heart failure

Stihlbro

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No. When your main rez drops to 99 lbs for no apparent reason then its cold.

#today's temporary heart failure

Freight service your good asking as your above 90? Properly working air dryer should prevent that. Although some new software on air dryer cycling could contribute. Although the ole' shaft driven might pose a problem. You working the holiday?

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Freight service your good asking as your above 90? Properly working air dryer should prevent that. Although some new software on air dryer cycling could contribute. Although the ole' shaft driven might pose a problem. You working the holiday?
You lost me

Four Paws

Chrome won't get you home
Local time
5:50 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Trains 'n' stuff