High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Cho90

sawracr

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
9:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Hey Jim, got another 090 going together, by taking part of the cylinder spigot can roll more fuel up transfers, this cylinder is over ported on exhaust and going to take a pipe to bring it back, it worked before, just got to get it all together piece by piece along with my other chores!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    184.9 KB · Views: 82
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    192.4 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
9:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Good Morning,

I know I am late to the game, but could the original starter cup be utilized. Instead of the extra spool and shortening the crankshaft. It would add a little weight, but might be a solution.

Take care, Larry. HOS
I think know a way it would work. It would take a very skilled machinist.
I'd cut the aluminum "cup" portion from the 090 flywheel and with the right machining tools I'd cut reverse direction threads on the end of both pieces to join them without welding.

Shane10

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
11:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What’s the circled recessed area do and what do you call it? I’m curious. Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else or if this is the wrong place to ask but I don’t even know what to call it to do any research. Thanks in advance.

IMG_3391.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What’s the circled recessed area do and what do you call it? I’m curious. Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else or if this is the wrong place to ask but I don’t even know what to call it to do any research. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 200833

a different style boost port not used much anymore

Shane10

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Any theory on how it’s supposed to work. I’m assuming it’s a performance mod? I originally saw that in that post about 6 months ago and have thought about how it might work on and off since and can’t seem to make any sense of it. I’m an auto mechanic for a living with 25 years under the hood of a vehicle but that doesn’t mean I know squat about a chain saw lol.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:33 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
supposed to help feed from the intake side of the piston so less raw fuel out the muffler
more cleaner burn

Nutball

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I haven't checked, but I think it would not fit on most modern saws considering how the piston goes down so far the rings about show through the intake port, so you'd have an intake free porting issue due to the port in the piston.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

View attachment 200833

Thats the POS port.

As in dudes a pos that needs to ship some saws out.