Cho90

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
6:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
It ran pretty good with a huge squish band at .080

Now with the base cut to get the squish down to .019, plus the addition of an HL360 race carb set up for methanol. It's running pretty rich so it won't hit high revs. It sounds like the pipe needs a little tuning too.

sawracr

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Nows when I should say it's a 10 cu cylinder , but I can't the cylinder has been welded and the the transfers were dropped out (it's 66mm) Ran it a couple times Years ago, going to pipe it this time, just waiting on Chinese parts and other parts.

EJ mcnamara

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I got the wiseco 70mm piston that really help

Last edited:

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Nows when I should say it's a 10 cu cylinder , but I can't the cylinder has been welded and the the transfers were dropped out (it's 66mm) Ran it a couple times Years ago, going to pipe it this time, just waiting on Chinese parts and other parts.
The 66mm one I'm working on has no transfer bulges out the bottom like yours. I wish this thing was mine so I could get crazy with it. Maybe one of these days I'll get my hands on a REAL one.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
9:46 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The 66mm one I'm working on has no transfer bulges out the bottom like yours. I wish this thing was mine so I could get crazy with it. Maybe one of these days I'll get my hands on a REAL one.
I bought a spare oem 090 jug off the bay for $30. Had a tap broke off in the exhaust bolt hole. Pretty good shape other than that.