Check Out This JMSSAWS 064

danimal

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
ok little dig on bradly here. BUT he did ship this saw to me, with depends diapers as packing material! I mean seriously. IF YOU SHIP a saw to someone packed in depends what do you think is going to happen?!?!? :D

2mesgn6.jpg

am9o4p.jpg
Real question is.....why did he have a su ply of em in da first place:roto2nuse:

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I would hope they keep him there until his current customers have cycled through. Banning him permanently until then will only give him the excuse he'll use to say he couldn't give a saw back.

I dont believe he should be allowed PM privileges for this purpose. His only contact with concerned customers should be conducted publicly all on one thread to force him to be honest.
Or maybe he could give them a phone number to contact him by. He'll find any excuse to stay on for as long as he can.

tp2177

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Wow this thread has slowed way down it used to be if you slept for a few hours you would have 200-300 posts to catch up on. I had 8 this morning lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow this thread has slowed way down it used to be if you slept for a few hours you would have 200-300 posts to catch up on. I had 8 this morning lol.

It's just the slacker in all of us, my man. And when King Slacker Dallas isn't around, he's drying up some oil tears by the way, things can get a bit slowwwww...!!

tp2177

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Haha yeah I guess there's only so many ways you can talk about this subject

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Or maybe he could give them a phone number to contact him by. He'll find any excuse to stay on for as long as he can.
Some guys like the phone - I personally don't. I like to use email. Everything in writing so nothing is left to deny or forget. I have a terrible memory and I am not great at conversation so that's what works best for me.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The longer he's allowed to message the more people he's gonna be *f-wording plain and simple

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Some guys like the phone - I personally don't. I like to use email. Everything in writing so nothing is left to deny or forget. I have a terrible memory and I am not great at conversation so that's what works best for me.
I agree with getting stuff in writing for evidence but it's alot easier to pick out a crook on the phone. To me anyway

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm just curious, but if the title of this thread were edited to include "jmssaws", and/or "Jason Statton" would it get more hits on Google when searching for reviews or info on this so-called builder? The word is out on this guy but for the new guys a google search is likely the first thing they will do when considering him for work, and they need to see this thread.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
Yearly GoldMember
Local time
3:17 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm just curious, but if the title of this thread were edited to include "jmssaws", and/or "Jason Statton" would it get more hits on Google when searching for reviews or info on this so-called builder? The word is out on this guy but for the new guys a google search is likely the first thing they will do when considering him for work, and they need to see this thread.

Not a bad idea.

Let's kick that around.

Thoughts?

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I would hope they keep him there until his current customers have cycled through. Banning him permanently until then will only give him the excuse he'll use to say he couldn't give a saw back.

I dont believe he should be allowed PM privileges for this purpose. His only contact with concerned customers should be conducted publicly all on one thread to force him to be honest.

Best idea yet.