timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
4:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Saw, Refund, or Explanation. Anything else and it just ain't right. Especially after what time has passed. Covid-19, Family Issues, or whatever ghost's he is chasing. Sorry for this chit Edwad.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
What comes up in someone's world that they can't fulfill their obligations to people ?

No idea. I got enough trouble trying to figure muhself out mang. I know I would never do such a thing. Ed gave me Jordan's # and my friendly text and phone calls have gone unanswered thus far. No known address of the guy just the neighbor. Dude pretended he knew nothing about the saw when neighbor called him. I will say this you fellers better be dam sure about a seller before you check that friends and family box on paypal.:BangHead:

I have offered to drive out and collect the saw. I'd happily loose a day of work during peak treework season to see this resolved positively.

sawmikaze

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No idea. I got enough trouble trying to figure muhself out mang. I know I would never do such a thing. Ed gave me Jordan's # and my friendly text and phone calls have gone unanswered thus far. No known address of the guy just the neighbor. Dude pretended he knew nothing about the saw when neighbor called him. I will say this you fellers better be dam sure about a seller before you check that friends and family box on paypal.:BangHead:

I have offered to drive out and collect the saw. I'd happily loose a day of work during peak treework season to see this resolved positively.

Jason Strap-on ruined me. I don't buy anything from guys I don't know well anymore. There's 5 dudes I deal with on here, that's it.

What's the neighbor story..I missed that.

Steve

Excellence!
GoldMember
Local time
3:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry to hear about this. Jordon sold me a muffler and sent it straight away. I think I had it five days after I paid for it.

I bought a 372 from him and had it in 4 days. Was always very prompt with responses. He was always cutting sketchy dead ash trees for firewood. Maybe one finially got him?

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
3:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I'd throw $20 in for your honorable deed.