av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
5:34 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
All these saws are up in my attic and are doing nothing. I’d like to sail ‘em cheap and get them out of here. When put up they all ran. A lot of time and money went into some. Some just took off.
The two mini-Macs $150 pair. Nice saws. One even has a new $75 carb on it. Both have new oilers.SAILED
The CST610EVL $450 I used this saw around the house for about a year. It has a flaw in that unless it’s hot it always starts on one cyl, with the other coming on board a minute or two later. Once warmed up, behaves normally.
Includes the original bar and chain and is complete and unbroken.SAILED….
Partner P100 $475 Monster saw. Lots new stuff in it and it runs,oils great. NOT the T-port and no decomp.
I always thought of this saw as a hotrod. I have another that’s a little prettier, but this one runs better. PHO SAILED………
Dolmar 120si $350. Is complete and runs, oils great. I will include the bar and chain with this one. Awesome spikes.This saw has lots of neat stuff. New tank, Windsor bar, pretty stickers etc. is a really good looking saw. SAILED…….
Green Machine 7600 $200. Pretty sure I got this running but the handle bar is slightly bent.Still for Sail
Husqvarna 335 $275. Great little top handle. Runs and oils great. SAILED…I almost split my head open with this saw when I took my eyes off it to call my dog. Note to self: NEVER LOOK AWAY WHEN RUNNING A SAW.
PM me if you’re interested in something. I’ll split shipping with you on all these. Thanks.

Last edited:

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Shameless bump. The Dolmar is a really nice saw. The Echo’s not too shabby either. It sounds like two saws running lockstep with each other when it’s sitting on the ground idling.