Trader history (0)

Landmark

Chainsaw Hack
Local time
4:13 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Like to sell this programmer. Sister n law and her husband divorced and he is a mechanic and left some tools behind. She let me have this so i am selling it because i dont have a diesel truck. Part number is 40505
Msrp is 439.99
I would like 150 shipped to lower 48. It is in great shape and has manuals included. Here's stock info
The Triple Dog E3 Diesel downloader is designed to provide added performance and economy. Everything packed into this product, from the engine tuning to the speed limiter function is designed to help users achieve better fuel economy and usable performance gains. This product was also designed to accommodate a lower price point, the price has been significantly reduced from our regular Triple Dog Product line. The Triple Dog E3 carries one engine tune to make things easy for the end user. That one engine tune is adjustable On-The-Fly, so the user can toggle back and forth between that tune and their stock power level, a matter of convenience.

Engine Tuning
  • Stock:Choosing the Stock engine tune will result in no change to engine horsepower output. All other downloader features can still be accessed if the Stock engine tune is chosen.
  • Tow/Economy:This tune can be used for everyday driving and towing. Dynamometer testing results have shown a 50 horsepower and 100+ lbs. ft. of torque increase in rear wheel horsepower.
Features

• Over 20 different vehicle applications -
  • Speed Limiter
  • Calibrate OEM Speedometer
  • DPF burn-off/ Mobile Desoot
  • Diagnostic Trouble Codes

image.jpeg

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just a heads up on these programmers. If it is tuned to a specific truck, then it is VIN locked to that truck. If your ex BIL returned the truck back to stock tune then it should be OK. If not it may be unusable. Just mentioning ahead of time. Maybe try it on a donor truck and see if it able to be used.

Landmark

Chainsaw Hack
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Good info. I will see if i can find a willing truck to test on.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You will med a donor truck that is untuned. If it is tuned from another tuner it may not work either.

Duce

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You will med a donor truck that is untuned. If it is tuned from another tuner it may not work either.
If they set theirs back to stock will it work then? Have an Edge and was just wondering.

Landmark

Chainsaw Hack
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks for all the info. I will try to find sombody who has one to try it on. Wish i still had my f250 with 7.3.

Landmark

Chainsaw Hack
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I suppose to take it to my mechanic next week hes out of town this week. He works on alot of diesels and will ck it for me.