Bow Hunting

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Perry county. DuQuion is the big town near by. But plans changed. Dads health is down and wer gonna skip the week that leads in to 1st gun season and try for second season and muzzleloader. His breathing is bad from COPD, never smoked, and he is still banged up from back and hip surgery. He has ups and downs and right now is down. Hoping i can get him back in the woods this year:detenido:
Weird cuz i stumbled on ur quote but didnt get an alert.................
Damn sorry to hear that!

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
12:04 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Damn sorry to hear that!
Thanks Dan. Ill get him down there. Been tradition for far too long. If i got to put him on the deer cart to get him to the stand i will. Id throw him on my back but im dealing with a blown out disc myself:D hes the one who taught me how to hunt, i owe him everything i can do for him and more.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks Dan. Ill get him down there. Been tradition for far too long. If i got to put him on the deer cart to get him to the stand i will. Id throw him on my back but im dealing with a blown out disc myself:D hes the one who taught me how to hunt, i owe him everything i can do for him and more.
That I can like! [emoji106]

460 magnum

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Perry county. DuQuion is the big town near by. But plans changed. Dads health is down and wer gonna skip the week that leads in to 1st gun season and try for second season and muzzleloader. His breathing is bad from COPD, never smoked, and he is still banged up from back and hip surgery. He has ups and downs and right now is down. Hoping i can get him back in the woods this year:detenido:
Weird cuz i stumbled on ur quote but didnt get an alert.................
Dang man hate to hear that about the old man. Best of whishes to the both of you. And good luck on you hunt

leadfarmer

Hot Rod !!!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This was the morning. Calm, cold and a big moon. Didnt think there would be much moving cause of the big moon but 3 days of archery yet an you can kill noffin in da house.[emoji16]
1543657015cf6cf81708362faccdaf3f.jpg

JohnnyBlade

JUST GONNA SEND IT
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Wow i just zoomed in on the pic.
Thats one tree:eek: we dont have nothing that big here in IL. Thats unbelieveable. And a hell of an ambush hide out for deer hunting:thumbsup:

HYPERSAWS

West coast cutter
Local time
10:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Ya natural cover blind lol did some rattling no action lots of fun tho. Blacktail are tuff to hunt

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This was the morning. Calm, cold and a big moon. Didnt think there would be much moving cause of the big moon but 3 days of archery yet an you can kill noffin in da house.[emoji16]
1543657015cf6cf81708362faccdaf3f.jpg
Congrats wadney. Just heard about this from our buddy at the saw shop. He said your head was so big you could hardly get through the door to show him the pics.:risas3: