Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
5:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not Really,,, We just don't know????

Don't know him at all. Posted his location as USA. No details about himself, what his eBay username is, but pretty much accuses me of thinking he's a crook?

Maybe it just struck me wrong........but him quoting me like that sorta got my hackles up.

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
4:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Don't know him at all. Posted his location as USA. No details about himself, what his eBay username is, but pretty much accuses me of thinking he's a crook?

Maybe it just struck me wrong........but him quoting me like that sorta got my hackles up.

By "hackles up" don't you mean "feathers ruffled"?

You Emu legged bastard.

gambI23

Active OPE Member
Local time
11:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score

Really don't mean to get your hackles up....please don't take my comments too serious, my eBay username gamb123 free to check me out.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
11:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Really don't mean to get your hackles up....please don't take my comments too serious, my eBay username gamb123 free to check me out.

What sort of equipment do you sell , what brand of Saw are you liking best
What’s for supper , what kit do you like repairing

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
6:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What happened to this dudes 088 saw he had up for sale? I was telling a guy about it earlier today and he wanted to see the pics this evening!

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Who GAF what he accuses you of thinking?

If he wants to be a Stick in the Mud, we have a Dog for that.

Pics of yer hackles.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What happened to this dudes 088 saw he had up for sale? I was telling a guy about it earlier today and he wanted to see the pics this evening!

Turns out he was trying to scam a member in the PMs by using screen grabs of saws he didn't even have. We were on his ass from the get go.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Turns out he was trying to scam a member in the PMs by using screen grabs of saws he didn't even have. We were on his ass from the get go.
Good deal...so you fitted his ass for the appropriate size ejection seat and off into the saw blue yonder he went I presume...

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Perfect...and give that member a good ol’ attaboy! Don’t need no chit like that loitering around these parts!

Something about the guy didn't sit right with me, but member @quattro90 got the goods on him, and brought it to my attention.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Something about the guy didn't sit right with me, but member @quattro90 got the goods on him, and brought it to my attention.
Hit me odd as well. Was looking at pics of Dustins’ 272XP and just happened to notice that 088 and knew damn well I’d never seen the name. When he got a little ballsy in a post back at you...I knew his ass was on spent time.

Oughta be a rule that no new members allowed unless someone can vouch for them...of course that would be impossible to police. A couple of private Marine FB groups I’m in, that’s the way they roll. Gotta vouch for new adds, then you get drilled a little before they let you in. And if the new add ever even reports a single post in those groups to Admin, they get their ticket punched immediately and so does the Jarhead or Green Side Doc (Corpsman) who vouched for them. You gotta have some thick skin to be in those private Marine groups...some crazy, lewd, sick chit, comments get posted everyday...just the nature of the beast in those groups. And you can’t tell the young guns enough times to never report a post to Admin...if you don’t like what you read, see, scroll on and keep moving.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hit me odd as well. Was looking at pics of Dustins’ 272XP and just happened to notice that 088 and knew damn well I’d never seen the name. When he got a little ballsy in a post back at you...I knew his ass was on spent time.

Oughta be a rule that no new members allowed unless someone can vouch for them...of course that would be impossible to police. A couple of private Marine FB groups I’m in, that’s the way they roll. Gotta vouch for new adds, then you get drilled a little before they let you in. And if the new add ever even reports a single post in those groups to Admin, they get their ticket punched immediately and so does the Jarhead or Green Side Doc (Corpsman) who vouched for them. You gotta have some thick skin to be in those private Marine groups...some crazy, lewd, sick chit, comments get posted everyday...just the nature of the beast in those groups. And you can’t tell the young guns enough times to never report a post to Admin...if you don’t like what you read, see, scroll on and keep moving.

We have a damn fine group of men here Jason. Most of them know a scammer when one raises their head. Then it's just a game of wack a mole. :)

This site means a whole lot to us.......you included there brother. We will keep it tight.....

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
4:09 PM
User ID
Reaction score

Sounds.......awkward.

Pics?