Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just sold to a guy with zero posts ,but i hear ya on the buying from .There was talk about a feedback system on a/s a while back ,is that something we can look into ?

We've tried to figure out a good way to do that, but we never found anything that really works for everyone.

Two Trax

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
4:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
There are a few guys that never post.......but are sound to deal with. I know......that's sort of odd. If you have doubts about someone, just ask around. If no one here knows them......you should walk away.

Hey I do not post much but am a good honorable guy! I just can't get a word in edgewise with all of you guys posting so much!!! LOL....

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey I do not post much but am a good honorable guy! I just can't get a word in edgewise with all of you guys posting so much!!! LOL....

We have been getting scammers that sign up.....and try to offer saws to people that post wanted ads. Then when we look at their IP addresses, they are from the Nigerian Royal Palace or some such *B-S.....

What you need sir.......is a cool avatar to make you seem legit. :D

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
4:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We've tried to figure out a good way to do that, but we never found anything that really works for everyone.

I think that the feedback would need to be anonymous or with our tight knit community, most wouldn't leave negative feedback for fear of starting a flame war. Without the negative feedback it would be useless. And fear of negative feedback may push some to be more diligent in their endeavors. Which would be productive I think.
My 2 cents...

But how to do it... I have no idea...

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
2:58 AM
User ID
Reaction score
We have been getting scammers that sign up.....and try to offer saws to people that post wanted ads. Then when we look at their IP addresses, they are from the Nigerian Royal Palace or some such *B-S.....

What you need sir.......is a cool avatar to make you seem legit. :D

Whatever you and Steve come up with, is good with me.

At least he has an appropriate User Title, now.......;)