Loony661

Stock chainsaws suck.
GoldMember
Local time
2:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
If I was just today starting out looking for center-fire rifles and had no reloading stuff whatsoever, the only cartridges I would consider are .223/5.56, 6.5 Creedmoor, and .308. Those are the only ones available most of the time at reasonable prices. .350 Legend if I was hunting in a straight wall state, those are pretty easy to find in this area. I always advise that anybody with more than a very casual interest in rifles to get a basic reloading setup. You can get everything you need for under $200.00 and still save money even with inflated component prices. Even if you end up liking factory ammo better, it's wise to at least have the ability to reload.
Well said!

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
3:53 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
During Covid it was the only caliber our local hardware store had. Plenty around here.
Not sure where you’re at in Ga and don’t know for absolute sure, but you’d probably be hard pressed to find any around Warner Robins or Macon I bet.

Reactions: Lnk

Seachaser

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not sure where you’re at in Ga and don’t know for absolute sure, but you’d probably be hard pressed to find any around Warner Robins or Macon I bet.
Last time I was in Academy at Centerville they had it. But that was several moons ago. Plus I got a lifetime supply in loaded and components.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last time I was in Academy at Centerville they had it. But that was several moons ago. Plus I got a lifetime supply in loaded and components.
Cool…I live a mile from the Academy in Centerville and don’t recall seeing any there but then again don’t venture to the guns/ammo dept every trip as well.

Reactions: Lnk