High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Anyone know of any NOS Husky 395 heated handle saws.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
12:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know I am nuts but I am wondering if there are any dealers that might still have a heated handle 395. I am not sure how long they have been out of production. Obviously my best shot is in Canada but I just thought I would ask.

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
1:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I know I am nuts but I am wondering if there are any dealers that might still have a heated handle 395. I am not sure how long they have been out of production. Obviously my best shot is in Canada but I just thought I would ask.
You buying one for your son odds and ends ?

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think Dave (thechainsawguy) would be your best resource Bill - Obviously, he's in Canada. Bob (@Spike60)
probably knows the disposition of the heated handle models as well.
I will get in touch with them. I am not sure how long they been NLA. Obviously Paveen Raj is a great source for the NLA saws but in his area there is no use for heated handle saws.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hey @dall you want to buy some non-heated ones? I am selling some.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:20 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I cant be of any help here. I've been out of the picture on new inventory since Dec 2023. I stocked all heated handle models, but I was about the only dealer I knew of who did that. If they were on the wall, they'd sell.

Bill G

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I cant be of any help here. I've been out of the picture on new inventory since Dec 2023. I stocked all heated handle models, but I was about the only dealer I knew of who did that. If they were on the wall, they'd sell.
I appreciate you letting me know. I am not sure how long it has been since Husky made the heated 395. I think it has been awhile. I know I asked Bruce about them quite awhile ago and he could not get them. The closest he had was a 592. I checked Sweden and there are none there either. As JJ suggested I need to check with Dave. I am thinking Canada is my best shot.