Aftermarket 066 wrap handles

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do the China 3/4 wraps hold up any better than the kit 066 half wraps or are they just as cheesy?

If they are better than the half wraps will the kit brake flag clear or does one have to order an OEM wrap brake flag?

If they are junk anyone have a good OEM 066 half wrap?

I had one squirreled and as sure as I sold it three weeks ago...another kit saw hit my door.

Bigmac

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Do the China 3/4 wraps hold up any better than the kit 066 half wraps or are they just as cheesy?

If they are better than the half wraps will the kit brake flag clear or does one have to order an OEM wrap brake flag?

If they are junk anyone have a good OEM 066 half wrap?

I had one squirreled and as sure as I sold it three weeks ago...another kit saw hit my door.
I got one, for a kit 660, it was ok, but not really even close to oem 3/4! It didn’t looks as solid, and I never abused it so it was fine. Better than the China half wrap thou.

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
3:06 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So from the comments I guess they are better and do clear with the kit saw brake flag. I know that OEM there was a different brake flag for a 3/4 wrap.. and maybe that changed over time?

I appreciate the feed back... for 20% the price of OEM I really do not expect OEM quality. Of course if it was OEM quality I wouldn't mind one bit...