High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

Additive: "Mechanic in a Bottle" Any Input On This Product?

Egg Shooter

New OPE Member
Local time
10:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Eggshooter: Vice Grip Garage - helpful guys on there? Thanks.
Its mostly hot rod stuff and dude is funny. He is knowledgeable. He's on the youtoobs of course.

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Has anyone tried Seafoam Deep Creep penetrating oil on rusted fasteners? Any good?
Yes, it's very good on fasteners. However for the toughest jobs, I usually resort to using Kroil. Seafoam has pulled off some miracles, though.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I found my Marvel Mystery Oil and my Seafoam. Time to start soaking the equipment that sat a year or two. Most are still wet in storage. Did not find B-12 dip :-(

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Holy cow, that Super Tech Injector and Carburetor Cleaner from Walmart was great. I started the Lawn Boy 2 stroke, dumped in the required recipe, and let it run until it ran out of gas. Next time I started it up she ran like a crazed woman. The beauty of the Walmart product was that it cost less than $2. Next trick - throw some in a finicky Stihl saw that's hard to start sometimes.

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I found my Marvel Mystery Oil and my Seafoam. Time to start soaking the equipment that sat a year or two. Most are still wet in storage. Did not find B-12 dip :-(
Hey Lightning: Are you the fella from NJ? We were discussing the high lifes from NJ who are buried in the Pine Barrens?

hotajax

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What's a hotajax?
What is a hot ajax? If you send me a private mail, and ask me what it is, I'll tell you. But I can't do it in a public forum, or I'd get the boot for sure. Let me put it this way for now: it could be construed as "sailor talk". But it is indeed a funny story.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What is a hot ajax? If you send me a private mail, and ask me what it is, I'll tell you. But I can't do it in a public forum, or I'd get the boot for sure. Let me put it this way for now: it could be construed as "sailor talk". But it is indeed a funny story.
Oh please... just spit it out