550xp project makeover!

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I personally like the gray clutch cover more but I think I’m outnumbered and it’s not different. I also think the black top cover looks decent but agree the gray would have to go. Maybe change the grays to black

bryanr2

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I would like to have that one lol.
I ran it in some 20+'' fresh oak rounds thinking I would make a video tonight, knowing it will sell immediately if video was made public. The opposite happened, it made me think I will be an idiot to sell it.:bash: Biggest stuff I have ran it in up to that point was 6-8'' limbs. I was beyond impressed with what it did in this oak. It's punching way beyond it's CC class. Im more up in the air whether to keep or sell it than ever. I know for damn sure I won't be coming off the price now and give it away. May still make the video if I can get Kari to film.

Keith Gandy

Maxima K2 40:1 87 Pump Gas
Local time
12:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I ran it in some 20+'' fresh oak rounds thinking I would make a video tonight, knowing it will sell immediately if video was made public. The opposite happened, it made me think I will be an idiot to sell it.:bash: Biggest stuff I have ran it in up to that point was 6-8'' limbs. I was beyond impressed with what it did in this oak. It's punching way beyond it's CC class. Im more up in the air whether to keep or sell it than ever. I know for damn sure I won't be coming off the price now and give it away. May still make the video if I can get Kari to film.
Video would be awesome!:)

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I personally like the gray clutch cover more but I think I’m outnumbered and it’s not different. I also think the black top cover looks decent but agree the gray would have to go. Maybe change the grays to black
I like the grey when keeping it factory stock looking

Or if you inverted the husky top cover to black with orange vent it’d be cool
Now thats a good idea rite there

Tor R

GoldMember
Local time
7:21 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
In the good old time, back in the 80's, Husky used to have black plastic all around, fuel & oil cap, front handle, trottle & trottle lock, brake flag, they where good looking saws.
As long as the crankcase is grey a 550 with black parts it will always look like a Frankenstein saw for me.