Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
3:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope third try works out better than first two. Blown gasket 1st year; transmission stuff the second, but the front end bearings and both rear tires are new. May work out........

Got the big mfer on the earth. Sorta warm here today.

Attachments

• 2519.jpeg
    808.5 KB · Views: 34

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Local time
4:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hope third try works out better than first two. Blown gasket 1st year; transmission stuff the second, but the front end bearings and both rear tires are new. May work out........
sounds good Tony we may finally meet.

farmer steve

outstanding in my field, 5150
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
wonder why??:risas3:
van-wood.jpg

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am definitely pumped. Really hoping to be able to set a cot up in the old chicken house Friday night and stay for Saturday.
I was hoping to make it this year, but headed to the beach Saturday morning. I better not push my luck trying to go to Jimmytown the day before.

cowroy

Super OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I was hoping to make it this year, but headed to the beach Saturday morning. I better not push my luck trying to go to Jimmytown the day before.

I’m sure there will be another one about the same time and place next year, but you and I need to get together and cut wood soon!!

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:22 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You gonna be at randy’s In a couple weeks?
Honestly, Matt, I've intended to do many things, until life has interfered. I may get the loops sharped up and come short on the milling frame that I need to make. Or something else comes up to block my eastward travel.
I do hope to do so, BUT like said earlier third time may be the charm. Learned to be careful of what I say I will do. I even put off a man who " is willing to pay big money" if the Simmington I am barely getting to know, grinds on his chains. Don't like making peeps unhappy cause I don't live up to their expectations.