372 X-Torq Rebuild

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
4:28 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Austin finally got to test drive his 372 yesterday after he “borrowed” some parts of my 372. His saw runs strong although the tune is a touch lean, we still need to remove the limiters on the carb. Should be good after that’s done.

beaglebriar

The Peanut Gallery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Austin finally got to test drive his 372 yesterday after he “borrowed” some parts of my 372. His saw runs strong although the tune is a touch lean, we still need to remove the limiters on the carb. Should be good after that’s done.

Use he splined carb tool. It's actually easier to tune with than a straight screwdriver.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

He runs a saw real good, keep it up!

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Runs good
it'll gain as the rings seat
Nothing wrong with a stock saw
They don't all have to be ported.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Runs good
it'll gain as the rings seat
Nothing wrong with a stock saw
They don't all have to be ported.
You’re right about that brother! Made some adjustments to the carb and it’s still running a little wonky. Acting like it’s starving for fuel occasionally. Carb kit on the way.