Trader history (0)

Michael Rupley

Super OPE Member
Local time
11:57 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Found in a box of saw stuff. I believe this is a 365xt cylinder. Good condition and complete with boot, clamp, vibration spring, and compression release. The transfer covers are there and good and there are no bolt holes stripped. No broken or cracked fins. The cylinder walls are a little discolored in a couple spots but no scratches or transfer. Look at the pictures. $78 right to your door. Some say you can make this into a 372xt by grinding out the transfer dividers. Both 50mm as is this one.

Attachments

• 365 001.jpg
    365 001.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 30
  • 365 002.jpg
    365 002.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 29

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
2:57 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You need to privately message @Michael Rupley about the situation. I don't know how he missed that but we all make mistakes dude. He has always treated me and others with fairness. I'm sure he will make it right. When he does you need to post up that he fixed your situation my man. I'm sure a resolution is in the near future. He is 3-hours behind our time zone so give him a chance. Thx. timg

Last edited:

Rotty781

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You need to privately message @Michael Rupley about the situation. I don't know how he missed that but we all make mistakes dude. He has always treated me and others with fairness. I'm sure he will make it right. When he does you need to post up that he fixed your situation my man. I'm sure a resolution is in the near future. He is 3-hours behind our time zone so give him a chance. Thx. timg
Not bashing just posting what it is. Not asking for anything back. It’s my first time dealing with him and posting as it is.

Rotty781

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I took it down but like I said there was no bashing at all

timg

Supporter of Cat Eating Komatsu Machinery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can understand your anger for sure. Kudos to you for pulling those posts down. That tells me a little about your character sir. You do deserve a partial or full refund for sure and nothing less. I stand behind what I said and I know it will get resolved. Thanks, timg