High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

346NE vs 254XP vs 55CP...Sibling Rivalry. Results are in!!!!

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
2:46 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This was a hell of a good time. All the saws ran great and I’d be proud to own any one of them. The log affected us all with its knots and stuff, be it a weirdly slow cut or a faster than average cut. They all got their moment of glory in my opinion...with one getting some lingering glory by way of coming out on top:).

Now I’m inclined to do some comparative cutting when I get my 262 back together. I’m thinking since squatch has a 359 to put together we should do a 357 vs 359 vs 262 thread when we all get our builds done. What do you think @RIDE-RED 350r and @skidder ????

I think there is some interesting comparisons to be done between mine and Joe’s 262’s when he gets it, mine has a KS cylinder and I believe his has a Mahle. That, along with our ported 357’s and squatch’s ported 359 should be a good show.

Deets066

AKA Deetsey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This was a hell of a good time. All the saws ran great and I’d be proud to own any one of them. The log affected us all with its knots and stuff, be it a weirdly slow cut or a faster than average cut. They all got their moment of glory in my opinion...with one getting some lingering glory by way of coming out on top:).

Now I’m inclined to do some comparative cutting when I get my 262 back together. I’m thinking since squatch has a 359 to put together we should do a 357 vs 359 vs 262 thread when we all get our builds done. What do you think @RIDE-RED 350r and @skidder ????

I think there is some interesting comparisons to be done between mine and Joe’s 262’s when he gets it, mine has a KS cylinder and I believe his has a Mahle. That, along with our ported 357’s and squatch’s ported 359 should be a good show.
You need to get a few cants and a stand. Then you guys could do heads up

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You need to get a few cants and a stand. Then you guys could do heads up
I was thinking the same thing. The log dimensions were pretty consistent today but it would’ve been nice if the log was higher off the ground. Head to head would’ve shortened the videos a bit too.

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
More fun too
That competition element that we really didn’t feel until we started figuring out the times. Next time will be better:). Hell all we gotta do is play with the 394’s for a little while and we’ll have more cants than we’ll ever need..lol

Last edited:

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hell yeah I'm up to put my 357 in a competition! I dont need to do anything to it to get it ready! Lol!
LOL! I don’t think it will be a smack talk fest like this one though...The 357 is invincible in it’s class in my head. I wish we had some Stihl bro saw nuts like us nearby so we could have some fun

rattler

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hell yeah! You should be proud! Your Saw runs great! And here I had you at the back of the pack for both, that’s why I don’t gamble...lol! Great job Squatch and @rattler !

Fact! Now we have to mod the 254 and 346 to see if things change.
It was all you gentlemen congrats on a great job