WANTED 3120

Trader history (0)

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Have you pissed him off enough yet to where he just doesn’t want to sell it to you? It’s his saw Kenny, therefore it gets sold on his terms. If you don’t like his terms, keep looking somewhere else.
Already past that point boss.
I just needed to be smart ass.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but yeah, don't let your frustration with the last sour deal sour this one...
It went sour when you want to be paid but leave me no form of protection against buyer fraud. When that happens I tend to walk away now even from the best deals. This wasn't one of the best deals imo so walking is pretty easy. It is still a quite viable deal for anyone interested. Nothing against the seller we just don't see eye to eye and I'm okay with that.

Reconsidering the fact he was straight up, honest about the saw and condition... plus he invested time in disassembly and inspection, someone should buy it soon.

Feel free to PM this gentleman about his saw for sale if anyone is interested.

Moving on...

Wanted 3120 any condition
Franks

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
8:03 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
No, you buy it, I don't want to be tempted.

Crap, I will buy it for you and you can paypal me back, haha!

Redfin

Meh...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had also never said that a check was the "only" payment that I would accept. That just would have been easier than going through my paypal account, and then me giving my boss a check. Which I would have gladly done if Ken had politely said that he was more comfortable going through paypal.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Where in MI? There are quite a few members up there that could make this happen if The Kenny really wants it to.

Use your resources Ken. I dont even want a 3120 but Im half tempted.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I'm so busy now a buried in work at this point it might not matter Jawney.

Still don't have time to go pick up another running 084 and possibly a big Mac near my area.

Stuff started early this year about five weeks early because everyone expects a banner year coming. Even my milling started booking up this past week and Thumper wants his saw like two months ago. The good news is Lucas got some 660 jugs cut last night and he said they came out great. I was cooked by the 10pm lunch/dinner bell so I ate and crashed out. The weeks looks perfect for killing and milling so it's game on day and night now till my old ass falls out and

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
When I started this venture looking for a builder that was nine months ago to have a saw done and running buy March 2021. Waited six maybe seven months for the deal that never came. Was assured it will be sent many times but was later told after waiting, six months, someone else was interested it.

Passed on many for 700-800 not currently running. The builders for 400-600 complete never materialized x2. Passed on a few runners that went through here. One is still out there but for 800 shipped not currently running but was traded in as a runner last year. It is an unknown to Tracy saw but comes with a 100% money back guarantee. That's not a bad deal but now my time has passed to build a winter project and test it Jawney. Sew.... I need a good runner or damn close. It don't look good for camp 3120 here but no worries the 1124's got it covered for now. This 394 built up might be an azz kicker. Time will tell as it always does.

Maybe a stroked and poked 661 is the answer, idk...

walkdog

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just buy a new one from Dave in Canada. The opportunity cost of sitting around waiting for a cheap one to show up is huge if you really have timber to mill.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Just buy a new one from Dave in Canada. The opportunity cost of sitting around waiting for a cheap one to show up is huge if you really have timber to mill.
Many saw here now so getting things cut is the least of my worries. Have another brand of big saw to test run on the mill was the plan. Like many others the plan did not pan out.

Flying_Dutchman

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It went sour when you want to be paid but leave me no form of protection against buyer fraud. When that happens I tend to walk away now even from the best deals. This wasn't one of the best deals imo so walking is pretty easy. It is still a quite viable deal for anyone interested. Nothing against the seller we just don't see eye to eye and I'm okay with that.

Reconsidering the fact he was straight up, honest about the saw and condition... plus he invested time in disassembly and inspection, someone should buy it soon.

Feel free to PM this gentleman about his saw for sale if anyone is interested.

Moving on...

Wanted 3120 any condition
Franks
Leaving you "no form of protection" never had anything to do with asking for a check, as I already explained. Another thing I already explained is that payment method had nothing to do with why I decided not to sell you the saw. And even if we had simply not made a deal because of terms, it wouldn't have been a sour deal.

Flying_Dutchman

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is good to see your attitude has changed though, I'm sure we could have worked something out if that had been your attitude all along. [emoji106]

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
It is good to see your attitude has changed though, I'm sure we could have worked something out if that had been your attitude all along. [emoji106]

I doubt it.
Not every seller or deal is for me.
I moved on.

Flying_Dutchman

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I doubt it.
Not every seller or deal is for me.
I moved on.
I don't doubt it at all.
I'm sure you'll find one eventually, they're out there, they're just not super common, as I'm sure you know. Did you end up getting that 084?

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I don't doubt it at all.
I'm sure you'll find one eventually, they're out there, they're just not super common, as I'm sure you know. Did you end up getting that 084?

Yup and found another one. DD is hating on me about milling with them. He sold me more parts for them.

Might have a 3120 coming all apart. Needs plenty.
They still sell new ones too

davidwyby

Tree felling enthusiast
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I called madsens for .404 rims and they asked where I found a 3120. They have 600 saws on back order.