GoldMember
Local time
5:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Big spender...
I shop like that too,maybe a little less.Having a tow truck helps

One was left for dead with a massive oil leak that ended up being a split oil pressure gauge line the other needed a fuel pump and the last was a 1 owner v6 5spd Silverado that only needed a cleaning and possibly a loud speaker blasting my theme song.

Last edited:

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Hi! I have a new 3120 and 2 new ported ones. Pm if interested. Thanks.
And... Ed rolled in with selections, nice.
I missed one but hey he still has more :)

Have to dig up a guy named Tracy I meet on Facebook last year. He just flips saws in any condition or state. Going to need more of them. First one gets ported and worked while I figure out another.

Anyone know him or have his number?...
have to dig around this weekend maybe.

Two shots in the bag today ;)

Stay safe hackets

Flying_Dutchman

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Runs and oils as it should. $700 obo
e11815789aa23e85af914c9e0e107d02.jpg
3f2b3d28c73b989d0e8a0d567d0248f6.jpg
3c1ebcc7981dae08d53dba41a0eb2668.jpg
2acc0e54787e93101df94b38c6980a3d.jpg
94fe94fe2a645918a9a5853c3cafb6d8.jpg

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Oh btw...

Was told by this seller he will ONLY except a personal check mailed to him for the 3120.
Refused any paypal transactions or payment methods that cover the seller against theft or any recourse if the deal goes sour like I don't get the saw or something to that effect. Left me no leverage to make it right as a buyer so he now does not respond to our PM conversation because I refuse to send a check to him.

I do want the saw but will not send him a check or money order.
Asked directly for references and got none from him. I've decided not to send him anything but a PayPal. Suggested you do the same with these types.

Still looking so PM me.

jacob j.

Lord of Cargo Pants
GoldMember
Local time
3:04 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh btw...

Was told by this seller he will ONLY except a personal check mailed to him for the 3120.
Refused any paypal transactions or payment methods that cover the seller against theft or any recourse if the deal goes sour like I don't get the saw or something to that effect. Left me no leverage to make it right as a buyer so he now does not respond to our PM conversation because I refuse to send a check to him.

I do want the saw but will not send him a check or money order.
Asked directly for references and got none from him. I've decided not to send him anything but a PayPal. Suggested you do the same with these types.

Still looking so PM me.

Are you talking about "Flying_Dutchman"? If so, I've bought stuff from him and it went exactly as it should have.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Are you talking about "Flying_Dutchman"? If so, I've bought stuff from him and it went exactly as it should have.
Did you send him a personal check?
This isn't some thirty dollar parts deal here or a favor.
That is all he will except. I find that odd.

After my last transactions with new or low post count members it left a bad taste in my mouth and one saw almost didn't get here. When it did nothing was as advertised. Bait and switch was the "deal". That said he says the saw was from his boss and they retired it years ago, ok great. It was taken apart buy him to check the piston. He sent me pics and it needs gone through and a fresh piston nearest I can tell. That's all great but this payment option is not. Have had another deal on hold so moving forward on that now but it is not a 3120 :-( just another 084. Have a person waiting for one from me gone over and done up.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Did you send him a personal check?
This isn't some thirty dollar parts deal here or a favor.
That is all he will except. I find that odd.

After my last transactions with new or low post count members it left a bad taste in my mouth and one saw almost didn't get here. When it did nothing was as advertised. Bait and switch was the "deal". That said he says the saw was from his boss and they retired it years ago, ok great. It was taken apart buy him to check the piston. He sent me pics and it needs gone through and a fresh piston nearest I can tell. That's all great but this payment option is not. Have had another deal on hold so moving forward on that now but it is not a 3120 :-( just another 084. Have a person waiting for one from me gone over and done up.
It’s possible that he needs actual funds. PayPal for some is just a card or website, with no method of turning it into cash or usable funds

Flying_Dutchman

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I actually did respond...
5876f382898a32f72c7921592c80beb8.jpg

Flying_Dutchman

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I had also never said that a check was the "only" payment that I would accept. That just would have been easier than going through my paypal account, and then me giving my boss a check. Which I would have gladly done if Ken had politely said that he was more comfortable going through paypal.

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I had also never said that a check was the "only" payment that I would accept. That just would have been easier than going through my paypal account, and then me giving my boss a check. Which I would have gladly done if Ken had politely said that he was more comfortable going through paypal.

Should I post the whole thing for others to see or do you enjoy pulling my leg like others have done in past here?
You sent pics
Give me price
And then not sell it because of terms

Politely.. hum

So you could take a personal check then or other payment if I ask politely.

Ok how about a postal money order, pretty please?

See the postal money order and USPS shipping will make it mail fraud times two if something goes wrong. I'm betting your not really comfortable with that. I'm not but it does prove my point. PayPal protects me and guarantees a fast refund if it becomes a problem. Worrying about you tuning it it into cash is not my problem. I think you fail to see that.

PayPal or nothing is still my offer, again.

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Should I post the whole thing for others to see or do you enjoy pulling my leg like others have done in past here?
You sent pics
Give me price
And then not sell it because of terms

Politely.. hum

So you could take a personal check then or other payment if I ask politely.

Ok how about a postal money order, pretty please?

See the postal money order and USPS shipping will make it mail fraud times two if something goes wrong. I'm betting your not really comfortable with that. I'm not but it does prove my point. PayPal protects me and guarantees a fast refund if it becomes a problem. Worrying about you tuning it it into cash is not my problem. I think you fail to see that.

PayPal or nothing is still my offer, again.
Have you pissed him off enough yet to where he just doesn’t want to sell it to you? It’s his saw Kenny, therefore it gets sold on his terms. If you don’t like his terms, keep looking somewhere else.