High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys Hockfire Saws

PAST 2nd Annual Mastermind Worksaws GTG October 13th & 14th

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
11:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Also need to leave this off...last year I witnessed three gentleman work to install a chain backwards...but I didn't get photo evidence...but they know who they are...this year was a different story.

Sorry Ken. @Lightning Performance

I walked over and this was going down...asked him to hold on, I wanted to get a pic of his saw...then after the pic, said I just needed photographic evidence of what I just witnessed. Then walked away in a hurry.

IMG_1861.JPG

Time's Standing Stihl

Below me...
Local time
12:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Also need to leave this off...last year I witnessed three gentleman work to install a chain backwards...but I didn't get photo evidence...but they know who they are...this year was a different story.

I walked over and this was going down...asked him to hold on, I wanted to get a pic of his saw...then after the pic, said I just needed photographic evidence of what I just witnessed. Then walked away in a hurry.

View attachment 92503
Lmao!

Jon1212

Birch! Please.....
Local time
10:36 PM
User ID
Reaction score

View attachment 92503
That's hilarious....

So is your User Title and Signature.