afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:42 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
mdavlee said:
I got to run it long enough to tune. At least the carbs are cheap to be drilling on
Plan on that! More likely to c magic timing advance as that flywheel slips a bit when you get that kick back because of the 220lbs compression :)

Brian Carlson

Wanna be saw builder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Will a novice be able to follow along to put it together ? If so, I will give it a try.
I am sure you can find help on here. Just ask and someone will help. It's a fun build. If something don't fit then you just have to investigate and maybe find a way to make it work. I have built 3 already and they worked pretty good. Mine were pieced together from misc. Parts off of eBay. Need help just hollar.

EvilRoySlade

What’s my line?
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I propose one person enters a real name brand saw with aftermarket bodywork just to see how many of us can't tell the difference. And to see how it stacks up. Mostly for us novice folks that have never been around the 660

afleetcommand

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I propose one person enters a real name brand saw with aftermarket bodywork just to see how many of us can't tell the difference. And to see how it stacks up. Mostly for us novice folks that have never been around the 660
That would be interesting, You can do that right? Just buy a 660 and replace plastic...:)